shape
carat
color
clarity

Has anyone ever been to the special registry events at Crate & Barrel or Williams-Sonoma?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

shertz1981

Shiny_Rock
I''m wondering if it''s worth it to pick a place with a good registry event, or if it doesn''t matter if we go to one or not. Were they helpful? Fun?

We are having a "bleep" of a time deciding where to register, and my mother wants it done before we send out the save the dates in early January.

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
we went to the one at crate & barrel and are happy we did. it was nice because the store is closed to everyone except those who are attending the registry event. the workers have more time to spend with you if you have any questions. we also received a couple of gifts - a paring knife and toasting flutes.

mayachel

Brilliant_Rock
We went to C&B''s, it was great! We were also skeptical about whether it would be cheesy or what not, it was actually well organized, and useful. We had a blast. As jcrow said, the place was closed to the public. It made it so much easier and less crowded. The sales people were great, always someone to ask questions to. There were stations set up demonstrating the various appliances etc...lots of mini foods and what not.

Go, have fun!

ash313

Brilliant_Rock
Here''s a third recommendation for C&B! I was sold the minute they served me a mimosa (it was early on a Sunday). Loved it! They had bagels and what not, too, it was fun.

They had a few table spaces cleared off so we could set up our dishes, flatware, etc. and put different styles of napkins, wine glasses, regular glasses, etc. next to them and see if it all "flowed" together. Also, their staff is fantastic, answering questions, helping us pick styles and decide what we need (not pushy in the least in my experience anyway).

So much fun! We had a blast, then stopped after for lunch and then headed to Macy''s to finish registering.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results