shape
carat
color
clarity

Has anyone dealt with Ari from Icestore recently?

gemnut40

Rough_Rock
I haven't posted in years but am in need of assistance now. I am pricing around for an ER redo with a 2+ ct fancy intense yellow radiant diamond and I happened to find an interesting one at Icestore. However, it seems as though there are no recent posts (less than 5 years old) that mention Ari in the forums on PS. Is he still around at Icestore? TIA for any help you can give me!

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’ve never heard of this company, but I found a 2020 review that mentions him...

I’m not familiar with what sitejabber is either so idk...

Jay Lee

Rough_Rock
I haven't posted in years but am in need of assistance now. I am pricing around for an ER redo with a 2+ ct fancy intense yellow radiant diamond and I happened to find an interesting one at Icestore. However, it seems as though there are no recent posts (less than 5 years old) that mention Ari in the forums on PS. Is he still around at Icestore? TIA for any help you can give me!

I just received my stunning fancy intense yellow diamond ring from Ari today. I found Icestore while doing online search for a yellow diamond to make a ring for my wife. Behind the many beautiful stones and rings on Icestore .com is the best diamond professional I've worked with, Ari Gold. My science & engineering training made my search a particularly picky (more like finicky) process to work with, especially in view of the fact that my lack of diamond industry expertise might have unknowingly made my strict requirements unrealistic/unreasonable. Ari was extremely courteous and professionally helpful.

Despite having hundreds of yellow diamonds already on his own Icestore.com website, Ari reached out to his suppliers and found an ideal fancy intense yellow for me. Besides the stunning pure yellow color, the flawless stone is so full of life. Truly amazing to look at. The ring Ari suggested and made for the stunner, again against my original design, turned out way better. My kids and I love it at the first site when it came in today, and we can't wait until Valentine's day to give it to the love of our lives.

I have the most sincere respect and appreciation towards Ari for taking the time and putting in the extra effort in making the beautiful ring for us. I'll most certain come back again to Ari for another project, and will most highly recommend Ari to anyone who's in the market for a high quality yellow diamond jewelry.

6 stars

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results