shape
carat
color
clarity

Has anyone bought BM dresses online?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

IndiBlue

Shiny_Rock
I''ve found this store in NJ called Chrissy O''s and they have great prices on Bridesmaid dresses/ Flowergirl dresses- but I''m a little nervous about ordering sight un- seen...I''ve seen the dresses, but I don''t really know anything about Chrissy O''s.

Anyone have any experience/ advice?

Ps...they''re prices are significanly lower then the stores here in IN and will ship for free if all the dresses come to same address.

labbielove

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve not heard anything about them,
but I know lots of folks have had great luck with online.
We''re planning to order bm dresses online.

One spot I hear good things about is Pearls Place. It''s an actual shop but they do online orders as well.
Also RK bridal.

There are many others but those are 2 that come to mind that I''ve heard good things about.

dtnyc

Brilliant_Rock
I have ordered from Pearl''s Place and was v. happy w/ their prices and the dresses came when they said they would.
I have also heard good things about netbride and RK Bridal.

IndiBlue

Shiny_Rock
Thanks ladies!

I''m going into the store you mentioned!

tiffanytwisted

Brilliant_Rock
I just ordered my flower girl dress from www.magicmomentscollections.com which is somewhere in New York. I haven''t received it yet but I had some questions before I ordered and they were very helpful.
Pearl''s place has received good reviewson the knot message boards.
Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results