shape
carat
color
clarity

Has anyone bought anything from Intrends.com?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Allisonfaye

Brilliant_Rock
Can anyone tell me how to insert a photo from the web?
I wanted to ask if anyone had ever purchased anything from Intrends.com? I see this purchase is $200 cheaper there than anywhere else.

http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/yhst-16435237929277_1894_96591

VegasAngel

Brilliant_Rock
to post a picture you click insert image which is the box left of the smiley face. Put the link/url in URL and voila!

Never heard of the website but cute bag.

yhst-16435237929277_1894_96591

msb700

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Allisonfaye! Just wondering if you had gone ahead with your purchase or not? I am really interested in this Prada bag that I saw and this website has it at a coupla hundred dollars cheaper...I was just wondering about the authenticiy and wanted to check with you...

thanks!

Allisonfaye

Brilliant_Rock
I didn''t buy it yet. I am going on vacation week after next and my husband suggested I shop for a purse then. I have spent a lot lately on jewelry and I really don''t want to spend this much on a purse.

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
I wouldn''t do it. The site looks shady to me. There are so many fakes out there and they are using stock photos....Just my 2 cents. I''d rather pay a few hundred more and make sure it''s the real deal instead of paying for a fake! Great bag!
They have the prada I almost bought and still want...waiting a few months to see what new styles are out there...and it''s $400 cheaper on that site...Hmmmmmmm...makes me wonder!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results