shape
carat
color
clarity

Has Anybody elses.....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
Engagement chicken worked for them? Hmmm, maybe i should do a poll
27.gif

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
I would say yes. He realized he could still love me and spend a lifetime with me despite my horrible cooking.

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
LoL....Thats cute

letthesunshine

Rough_Rock
I am big on dessert so I decided to try homemade Tiramisu. This was not intended to be "engagement Tiramisu" but an LIW such as myself can only dream
1.gif

tiramisu.jpg

jitterymo

Shiny_Rock
I really want to try this engagement chicken, but my BF (and myself) don''t like chicken off the bone... do you think the engagement chicken will work if I just do chicken breast? as that is usually how I make it, been making it for years, no engagement. So maybe it does have to be a whole chicken... ???

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
I think it needs to be the whole chicken.....and its not bad.....not at all....actually its yummy!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
LOL @ "engagement Tiramisu" - that TOTALLY would have worked on my now-DH
3.gif

MonkeyPants

Brilliant_Rock
haha, engagment chicken...he''s a chef and restaurant owner. Though we both like to cook, he does it better and is a tough chicken critic. If I were to make an engagement chicken, it would probably backfire on me...
19.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results