shape
carat
color
clarity

Harry Winston ring purchased!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ginzagirl

Shiny_Rock
The moment is finally here!!!!! I paid for half of the ring as of this morning. The balance is to be paid when the ring is sized.

Can''t believe that it''s actually mine! Seems like I''ve been able to attach a photo too (this is the one from my first post.)

I should have it in about 6 weeks time.. can''t wait!!!!!

thisismyring.jpg

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
ooooo It's PERFECT!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Congratulations!
Can't wait to see it on your hand!
30.gif

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW a Harry Winston ring! You lucky gal! It is just Exquisite!!
30.gif

cutey TT

Shiny_Rock
It''s beautiful. Very lucky indeed! Can''t wait to see handshots!

aggieliz

Rough_Rock
wow-ie! it''s gorgeous!

babysteps

Brilliant_Rock
It''s beautiful! Looking forward to seeing many, many pix when it comes to reside on your finger (and wishing you a quick 6 weeks - time drags when we are waiting for our sparklies!)

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! Very pretty ring.

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations. So which one did you get?

lisa1.01fvs1

Brilliant_Rock
Luv it! Do you mind sharing the specs?

It looks HUUUGE. AND very, very white and sparkly.

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
Ooooh, it''s delicious!!!
18.gif
Can''t wait to see the handshots!
30.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Its stunning! I can''t wait for handshots too!!!
36.gif

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s beautiful ginzagirl!!

cushionawesomeness

Rough_Rock
ginzagirl, do you know the size of the pointers in the halo? I''m having a halo made, and want it to look like the HW.

Thanks

metro

Brilliant_Rock
LUCKY, GIRL!

What a beauty - and a Harry Winston to boot! Can''t wait to see some hand shots! I hope the next 6-weeks fly by quickly!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, beautiful, can''t wait to see more pictures!!!
36.gif

kellyfish

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my word that is beautiful!!! I love it!! Best wishes....

Jenn5504

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my stars, that ring is GORGEOUS!

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Ooh my favorite!!!
30.gif

CrookedRock

Brilliant_Rock
6 weeks!!! How are we supposed to wait so long for pics?? Looks gorgeous can't wait to see handshots! Congrats!

ginzagirl

Shiny_Rock
Six weeks is seeming like to life time here for me! I will take lots of pics when I get the ring but won''t really be wearing it until July 7th as that will be my 5th anniversary date.

Imdanny- I got the 1.33 E/VVS2. It faces up larger than the 1.51. Here are the measurements:
1.33carat (7.19x6.78.3.87)

1.51carat (6.76x6.45x4.13)

Are my assumptions right???

The 1.33 is a Cushion Brilliant (I like this one) and the 1.51 is a Modified CB.

Lisa- the rest of the specs are:

table 60%
depth 57.1%
polish very good
symmetry good
fluorescence none

Cushionawesomeness- the pave is .54 carats. Hope that helps.

Thank you ladies for your comments. For now, I''ll go back to drooling over other psers rings.

ginzagirl

Shiny_Rock
Oh yeah.. almost forgot my promise to someone a few days back. I got 19% off the sticker price. Not bad huh! Dh is very happy that I stuck with it and waited until they caved. Makes this ring a huge bargain for us especially when comparing with HW prices here in Japan! It would have cost us a good 60,000 grand here!!!! Yay me!!!!

Big thanks to all psers who gave me advice to stick to my guns and calling around to negotiate to different people.

You guys really rock!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
wow-it''s beautiful! Can''t wait to see more photos!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
How exciting!!! I can''t wait till you get it. Congrats!!!
36.gif

Cleo

Brilliant_Rock
Wow!! It is absolutely beautiful and I can''t wait to see your own photos of it - you must be beside yourself with excitement!!!

Congratulations on getting a 19% discount - that''s awesome - you did really well!!!!
36.gif
*hugs*

Looking forward to your handshots! :)

x x x

~*kalypso*~

Rough_Rock

Hi ginzagirl!

35.gif

Thanks so much for the info! I really appreciate it!!! One more question about the %, was that including tax off? (eg. 19% of the sticker price, then didnt pay NY Sales Tax OR 10% of sticker price then didnt pay NY Sales Tax) I''d private message you on specifics but I don''t know how to do that here, or if it''s possible.

Actually what is funny, or crazy is that the 1.51 you decided not to get was one of the ones my boyfriend and I tried on at HW!!! We were freaking when we saw your post because we had just seen the rings and had not seen another new post about HW for quite awhile. It was a weird coincidence.

I wasn''t sure from your first post since you didn''t show the ratio, and only mentioned the carats, but when you did in another I was like

6.gif
those digits look familiar, I didn''t remember if it was a 7.xx x 7.xx or 6.xx x 6.xx though for sure (but it''s ok now cuz I know it''s not the ring I''m going to get as I also want a CB and not C modified B if possible and the price was slightly higher than budget... but still close enough I THINK
17.gif
if I was 100% certain on it and finished with exams we''d work on it. ALTHOUGH if he''s reading this I would NOT mind the 1.51 thats still there
31.gif
as it was STUNNING) We also tried on a ~2+ which was waaaayyyy out of our budget and a 1.13 or 1.18 something like that was too small for my finger
14.gif
which is really sad and a few others in other settings!!

I can''t wait for you to put out pictures then I can have yours and Angelainjapan''s to look at till my day comes ( which will be hopefully less than a year

20.gif
)

I''ve been cut off from looking as he knows what kind of styles I like now, plain RBs but if he goes this route he knows the specs

23.gif
2.gif
, Novos (depending on the stone), and the HW or something exactly like it
25.gif
I think as we''ve both said its up to him now, and he has to do the research now on LM, ERD, GOG etc. but we''ll see!!! So back to lurkdom I go!

Thanks again! Seeing your ring is very Exciting! I can''t wait!! (Believe me I am FAAAR from a jewelry person but when he said give him ideas and asked me to start looking with him, that changed a bit! I wonder if he regrets that now.

27.gif
If we''re going to spend that much money on an impractical item might as well do it to the fullest
3.gif
?? I don''t plan on getting anything else this extravagant!
41.gif

CdnBlingGal

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful Ring!
36.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How excited you must be, and what a gorgeous ring! Congrats on saving some bucks, too!

pichu

Rough_Rock
ahh, a harry winston! it''s gorgeous. i can''t wait to see handshots of this when it comes!!

hairgirl95

Shiny_Rock
ooh that is so so so SO PRETTY!! I bet you are just counting down the minutes to get your ring. I cannot wait to see that sparkler on your finger. It is going to be stunning. Congrats!!
36.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yeah! It is stunning. I am glad you got it and cannot wait to see it on YOU.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results