carat
color
clarity

Harry Potter Wedding Touches?

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
StacylikesSparkles|1349090272|3277270 said:
Haven|1348438635|3273293 said:
Oh, nothing can stop me from doing our annual HP movie marathon. I'm almost finished rereading Goblet of Fire, I always reread the series in the summer and fall to gear up for it. I LOVe HP!!!!

Haven, you're a girl after my own heart! I LOVE re-reading them! :appl: I am starting with the first book (again) tonight!
:appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

The first three are my favorite. I always take a loooong time reading those. ENJOY!

StacylikesSparkles

Brilliant_Rock
Haven|1349115648|3277497 said:
StacylikesSparkles|1349090272|3277270 said:
Haven|1348438635|3273293 said:
Oh, nothing can stop me from doing our annual HP movie marathon. I'm almost finished rereading Goblet of Fire, I always reread the series in the summer and fall to gear up for it. I LOVe HP!!!!

Haven, you're a girl after my own heart! I LOVE re-reading them! :appl: I am starting with the first book (again) tonight!
:appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

The first three are my favorite. I always take a loooong time reading those. ENJOY!

It's so funny because even after reading and re-reading, I still don't want them to end! Such good reading and I can't wait to read and watch them with the kiddos (well, in a few years when we actually have kiddos and they understand lol)

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'm the same way!

I'm pregnant now and I cannot WAIT to be able to read HP with our kiddo. It will be like discovering the magic all over again. I already read the entire series with our niece and nephew, so now I need a new generation of kids!

DH told me he was surprised I didn't want a Harry Potter-themed nursery. :cheeky: It's tempting, though . . . :cheeky:

audball

Ideal_Rock
I know it's totally too late for you to use it but thought you other Harry Potter fans would still like seeing it!

Saw this on FB. It's a link to a bunch of geeky engagement rings and ring boxes. One of them used Half Blood Prince as a ring box and cut out the pages to have the ring hang in front of the chapter "The Unbreakable Vow". :love:

Would have been the perfect ring box for the ring bearer to bring in! The Harry Potter ring box is #29 on the list.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/babymantis/30-geeky-engagement-rings-wedding-bands-and-ring-1opu

screen_shot_2012-10-08_at_6.png

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results