shape
carat
color
clarity

hard to find 1.75 to 1.99 ct

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

arut

Rough_Rock
I have been looking for a diamond between 1.75 and 1.99 ct, around H VS2 or SI1 with nice cut. I understand that it''s hard to find these because cutters try to get a 2 ct.

Any advice?

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Have you called any of the PS vendors? Your best bet is to work directly with someone who can hunt down a diamond for you.
2.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s very hard to find diamonds in that range right now...

Rough is more expensive..inventory has been down in this area for a while now.

There was (from memory) a 1.79 I SI on WF that went within a week or so...DI had a 1.75 H SI2 that was not quite eye-clean but that was gone too...that one that LS just posted is the only one out there right now from PS vendors...

I agree with Michele on calling PS vendors and having them keep their eye out, aka Brian goes to Antwerp once a month to look at new stock and what''s being cut...so they can usually tell you if something is coming your way soon, also other vendors can keep their eye out if they see a stone that fits that bill, they can bring it in for you, etc.

Good luck!

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I know that the stones are out there if you look. Paul-Antwerp has in Antwerp a 1.75 G-VS1 with AGS papers and a stone that is in production that they believe will finish as a 1.75ct G-SI1. Both of these stones will be his top make H&A stones. If you are interested I can bring them to the States for you to look at.

I am sure also that if you talk to White Flash, GOG, Superbcert and other vendors on this forum that you can find these stones. They will not be the easiest to find, and they will not be priced as low as a 1.5 even though they are in the Rap sheet as the same price per carat.

Try doing a pricescope search and talking with the individual dealers and you should be able to find a range of stones between top H&A cuts and good cuts.

Wink

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results