shape
carat
color
clarity

Happy V-day to all, and good luck

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dmbfan

Shiny_Rock
emlove.gif
Happy Valentines!!!
emlove.gif

I hope everyone has a great day and wish many of you luck as today might be your lucky day.... and for those that may not get the "BIG" question today, I hope you have a pleasent evening....

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks DMB! Happy Valentine''s Day to you, too. I know I''m not getting engaged yet, but hopefully we hear some good news from others soon.

cRaSh

Shiny_Rock
Thanks and Happy Valentines Day to Everyone!!!

I'm NOT expecting this to be the day. At this point, I'm not expecting much. He usually calls at noon, but no call today. TODAY of all days. No (myspace) message back. Nada.

Oh, wow, to make matters worse, he was out delivering stuff to OTHER people with his job at the radio station.
38.gif

Yea ladies enjoy your valentines day!!~ My boyfriend has been dropping hints today, but they are so obvious he can''t possibly be serious. I dont think today will be the day for me either. Maybe one of you will get lucky today!
emwink.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Happy valentines day to you too dmbfan!! Hope its a good one.

IrishAngel7982

Brilliant_Rock
Happy Valentine''s Day!!!!!
emlove.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results