shape
carat
color
clarity

happy turkey day!

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
i hope each and everyone is enjoying the holiday!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Happy happy thanksgving Movie Zombie and to all the Pricescopers!!! :wavey:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Thanksgiving everybody!!! Hope you're all having a wonderful day!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
HAppy thanksgiving.

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Thanksgiving to all. I hope everyone has had a wonderful day of thankfulness and sharing love, food and fun.

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Happiness to all! ::)

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hope everyone had (is having) a great Thanksgiving! I am so so stuffed! The food was so yummy and it was so much fun having everyone over today. The kids have so much energy and it really brings a happy vibe to the day. :appl:
I am already sharing my love of jewelry with my nieces. They have great taste- they really love the bling. :cheeky:

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Happy Thanksgiving, PSers!

We just finished cleaning up our very last dish. We had 23 for dinner this year, and it was a blast! DH spatchcocked our 17 lb turkey, and it cooked in an hour and a half! We'll always spatchcock from now on, it was delish.

I just uploaded our photos, and they're making me hungry all over again. Maybe I'll dig into the leftovers before we turn in for the night . . .

Just for fun:
IMG_1044.jpg
IMG_1068_0.jpg
IMG_1104.jpg

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
We smoked our turkey on the Big Green Egg. I love that thing! It came out great. It was 19.8 pounds and we have very little left over.
I made all new recipes this year that I got from an issue of Oprah magazine. Emeril Lagasse spicy sausage stuffing, green beans with dates and oranges and Wolfgang Pucks sweet potatoe and apple au gratin, mashed potatoes with goat cheese and chives, and a few other things,
and everything was great. I absolutely love the stuffing recipe and will use hot sausage from now on. Yummm.....

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results