shape
carat
color
clarity

Happy Thanksgiving to all

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Greetings PS friends,

My apologies for not being around much lately as things have been busy but I wanted to hop on and wish everyone here a blessed Thanksgiving Day. No matter what we do in life or how unsettling things may seem at times, each one of us has a lot to be thankful for. Let us all never take for granted the good things God has given to all of us not just this Thanksgiving day but each day of our lives.

From all of us at GOG. Happy Thanksgiving. Don''t gain too much weight now!!!
9.gif

Best regards,

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/21/2006 6:09:00 PM
Author:Rhino
Greetings PS friends,

My apologies for not being around much lately as things have been busy but I wanted to hop on and wish everyone here a blessed Thanksgiving Day. No matter what we do in life or how unsettling things may seem at times, each one of us has a lot to be thankful for. Let us all never take for granted the good things God has given to all of us not just this Thanksgiving day but each day of our lives.

From all of us at GOG. Happy Thanksgiving. Don''t gain too much weight now!!!
9.gif

Best regards,
HI:

I won''t, since I am from Canada.....but in all seriousness Happy Thanksgiving!!

cheers--Sharon

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
1.gif
Nicely put. Same to you!

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
thanks rhino! happy thanksgiving to you too.

Regular Guy

Ideal_Rock
I''ll take the fifth, drink a fifth (not really), and will happily be the 5th person to concur.

Happy Thanksgiving to all of my friends, on this funny sort of place, that I have called home for a long time.

Warm regards to all, and best wishes,

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Jon, and the same to all of you!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results