shape
carat
color
clarity

Happy Thanksgiving, Everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Hope it''s a relaxing day for all, filled with laughter and family.

Thank you and same to all who read this.

(yawn, yawn. It''s 6:41 am Central and I''ve been up since 5:30, turkey had to go in the oven early!)

Thanks Alj, back at ya.

(I''ve been up since 5:30 too)

Same to you Aldj and everyone else, wishing you all a peaceful, safe, happy and memorable holiday
35.gif

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you! We''re headed to visit family for a couple of days..lucky me doesn''t have to cook at all!

Happy Turkey Day everyone!

We're going hiking with some friends here in Phoenix (a Thanksgiving tradition) and then off to a big dinner somewhere fun and casual (no cooking for me either!).

Gobble 'till you wobble!

I hope that all celebrating Thanksgiving have a wonderful day
21.gif

Happy Thanksgiving to you too, al.

I hope everyone has much to be thankful for on this day and is spending it with those you love.

Happy Turkey Day! Enjoy yourselves.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Put on those elastic waistband pants and have a wonderful day with friends and family!!

Happy Thanksgiving to all my PS friends!
1.gif

Hope everyone is having a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you! Be safe and have a wonderful day.

Date: 11/23/2006 9:30:58 AM
Author: Dee*Jay

Happy Turkey Day everyone!

Gobble ''till you wobble!

9.gif

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!
35.gif

Happy Thanksgiving all, may your day be filled with lots of great food, family and friends. Did I mention lots of great food???
31.gif

Happy Thanksgiving all...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP