shape
carat
color
clarity

Happy St. Valentine''s Day

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/12/2005 3:56:42 PM
Author: Jennifer5973
Nan, no one deserves beautiful flowers more than you!
emrose.gif
emteeth.gif

Jenn, these are my exact sentiments! I was thinkin'' of posting these exact words too.

1.gif
I guess great minds think alike, huh Jenn.
9.gif
Love those colors, Nan, I especially like the salmon colored ones. Really a nice compliment to the red and the white.

How''s the little heaven''s angel
12.gif
doing?

Very beautiful flowers everyone! Hope you V-Day is special in some way.
36.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
You mean this little guy?
9.gif
He''s cool.

coolio.JPG

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just look at that precious little face, don''t ya just want to eat him up!! Now you eat Angello, eat eat!
36.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

I''ll say it again........what a darling!!!!!! Unreal cutie.

cheers--Sharon

websailor

Brilliant_Rock
Nan,

Ooooppps!
15.gif
15.gif
15.gif
I humbly apologize for posting the pics above and diverting the flow of the thread (aka kinda hijacking it).

It was a bit of mis-communication on my part - probably due to male genes. When I told cflutist I was wanted to post some of the pics we took this morning, she thought I would put them on the "What are you getting thread"... I was thinking of this one because it was what I read last and I had lost track of the other one...I thought everyone was posting here.

Cflutist pointed out to me that this thread was quite different than the other.... I hadn''t quite realized it in that way....

Sorry...

Your hubby did well!!! Enjoy your V-day and best wishes for Angelo!

tomatoe

Brilliant_Rock
Babies are love!!!!! *squeal* I would love to envelope him in a big big bear hug if he would let me! All the best and lovely flowers Nan!!!
30.gif

yellowfan

Brilliant_Rock
Nan-

Angelo looks really energetic and happy! Is he feeling better now?
21.gif

Lori

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/13/2005 1:17:35 AM
Author: websailor
Nan,

Ooooppps!
15.gif
15.gif
15.gif
I humbly apologize for posting the pics above and diverting the flow of the thread (aka kinda hijacking it).

It was a bit of mis-communication on my part - probably due to male genes. When I told cflutist I was wanted to post some of the pics we took this morning, she thought I would put them on the ''What are you getting thread''... I was thinking of this one because it was what I read last and I had lost track of the other one...I thought everyone was posting here.

Cflutist pointed out to me that this thread was quite different than the other.... I hadn''t quite realized it in that way....

Sorry...

Your hubby did well!!! Enjoy your V-day and best wishes for Angelo!

Hey it''s a Valentine Thread! Please- I for one have no problems with anyone posting ANYTHING on a thread I''ve started.
We''re here to share!
35.gif

Libster

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful flowers all!! Hope everyone has a wonderful and love filled Valentine''s Day
emlove.gif

cute330xigrl

Shiny_Rock
Awww, everyone''s flowers look wonderful!!!
Dunno how I missed the previous thread on the Angel.. but lemme tell you I''ve jus said exactly 7 prayers for you, the lil gem and your family. BEST WISHES!!!!!

PS
And I just LOOOVEEE your countertop 7''s.
3.gif

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/12/2005 8:51:38 PM
Author: sevens one
You mean this little guy?
9.gif
He''s cool.
Yup, that''s him. I want to squeeze his face.
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results