shape
carat
color
clarity

Happy St. Patty''s Day!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Patty

Ideal_Rock
My husband and I had the chance to visit Ireland 3 years ago and since it's my feast day, I thought I'd post a few pictures here from our trip. Have a good St. Patrick's Day!

This is the Gap of Dunloe...and it really was this pretty!

Christy42

Shiny_Rock
Happy St. Patty''s Day to you too, Patty! You''re very own holiday!
36.gif

Patty

Ideal_Rock
I loved all the stonework there:

Patty

Ideal_Rock
21.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

One place I have yet to visit, and would dearly love to. Great pics! Happy day ya''ll!

cheers--Sharon

IrishEyes

Brilliant_Rock
Oh I can''t wait, can''t wait, CAN''T WAIT!!!! DH and I are going on May 13th!! we''re spending two and half weeks, driving around the Republic and then spending time in Dublin!!!
36.gif
I cannot wait. My family is from County Mayo, and I''m looking forward especially to spending time there!
9.gif

Happy St. Patrick''s Day to all you Irish ( and all the " Irish-for-a-day" folks, too) !!!
35.gif

Patty

Ideal_Rock
This was one of the lakes in Killarney and the bridge was built in something like 1600!

IrishEyes

Brilliant_Rock
Keep ''em coming Patty!! They''re beautiful!
26.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
And a Happy St. Patty''s day to you Patty!!!! Those pictures are awesome. My husband went to Ireland last summer with his golfing buddie''s and had a blast. I hope to go someday, it''s sooo pretty!!
21.gif
21.gif

Patty

Ideal_Rock
I''m having a hard time getting my pics to post so this will be it for now.

Happy St. Patrick''s Day PScopers!

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Okay, just one more. This is as we drove through Cork early one Sunday morning. It was our first day there and we drove from Killarney in Southwest Ireland all the way up to Dublin. Not an easy feat considering my husband had never driven on "that" side of the road!

IrishEyes...I''m sure you will love it...It''s stunningly beautiful!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Oh Patty those photos are awesome.

Happy St. Patrick''s Day to you and everyone here.

My mother''s girlfriend has a home in Ireland and she just informed us that we are "welcome to use it anytime"
Wow- that would be exciting.
Maybe in a few years.

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Seven''s, did you tell your mom''s friend about your good close friend Patty who would love to join you on your trip to her house?
2.gif

This is Dingle. The small towns have a "tidy town" contest every year so they were all so bright and pretty in an effort to win the tidy town contest.

Patty

Ideal_Rock
This is Waterville. The little white house on the far right is where Charlie Chaplin used to live. Apparently his descendents still own it.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
21.gif

leprechaun (2).JPG

IrishEyes

Brilliant_Rock
Looking at these pictures gets me even more excited to go!! Yeah, we''re a little aprehensive to drive on the other side, but I''ve heard it only takes about a day to really figure out. More pics! More pics!!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results