shape
carat
color
clarity

Happy St. Patrick''s Day!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
I just had to post this early because of my look for school today. I am an honorary leprechaun! Can you tell I work in a middle school? The kids LOVED this!
emteeth.gif

Everyone have a lucky day! Party responsibly!

stpattyswig.JPG

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I guess I am an honorary leprechaun too since it''s my birthday today!
9.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Happy St. Patrick''s Day to you too! You look adorable EQ and what a cute idea for your kids!!!

Happy birthday Chrono!!!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
what a cute idea eq!!

we''re going to an irish restaurant tonite for dinner with my parents...we figured tomorrow night would be absolute madness! also my dad just got back from ireland on company business and he brought greg this rugby polo shirt that says ireland on it with green and blue...such a GUY THING...and greg LOVED it of course and wore it to work today. boys.

hope everyone has a great day.
2.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh how fun EQ!!!! You look soooo cute!!!!

Happy Birthday CHRONO!!!!!!!
36.gif
35.gif

Happy Saint Patricks Day everyone!!!!

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
:) You are such a pretty girl - even with martian hair ;-) My dd is in 7th and I''m sure she''d come home, "mom miss so and so wore a green wig!" they''re so goofy those kids, stuck between childhood and adulthood....

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Do any of you do the corned beef and cabbage dinner? I do - every year. My mom always did and I always do. Corned beef is one of my favorite things on the planet but between all the sodium, nitrates, and FAT it''s something I only eat once a year but I always buy two so I can eat a lot of it!!!! LOL Of course carrots and potatoes round it out.... never did the green eggs and ham thing....

... anyone else have a tradition?

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sundial and Kaleigh,
Thanks for the birthday wishes. If I were a real leprechaun, I''d have enough money to buy more diamonds!
11.gif

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/16/2007 11:52:59 AM
Author: Chrono
Sundial and Kaleigh,
Thanks for the birthday wishes. If I were a real leprechaun, I''d have enough money to buy more diamonds!
11.gif
Happy day to you! Is it today or tomorrow? My sil is tomorrow... she got named patricia instead of thomasina and all the family was thrilled except uncle tom LMAO!!!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/16/2007 11:58:38 AM
Author: Cehrabehra

Sundial and Kaleigh,
11.gif
Happy day to you! Is it today or tomorrow? My sil is tomorrow... she got named patricia instead of thomasina and all the family was thrilled except uncle tom LMAO!!!
It''s tomorrow; actually on St. Paddy''s day itself. I''m not Irish otherwise my parents might have named me Patricia too!

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/16/2007 12:01:15 PM

Date: 3/16/2007 11:58:38 AM

Sundial and Kaleigh,
11.gif
It''s tomorrow; actually on St. Paddy''s day itself. I''m not Irish otherwise my parents might have named me Patricia too!
my inalws are mexican - my sil patricia looks about as NON IRISH as you can get!! lol

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
Happy Birthday Chrono!
emotion-19.gif

Hey, everyone! Thanks for the comments on my ''do! My 7th and 8th graders are cracking up, they get such a big kick out of this stuff. I am wearing this wig with little green shamrock sunglasses today. I really like it and would wear this wig more often! I like the bob look!
3.gif
I am totally wearing it to the bar tomorrow...
2.gif
LOL The only negative response to the look? MY CRAZY CAT, MAD COW.
9.gif
Chandler saw me in this wig this morning and he freaked. I spent most of the morning with a cat attached to my back!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like the wig, I think it''s pretty cool too. Kids love this kind of stuff. My son would want one of them too!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Gosh you are adorable EQ--that hair looks sweeeeeet on you!! I''d pretty much look like the WWOTW in that thing.................

Happy BD everyone and don''t drink too much green beer and eat too much haggis! Or is the latter for Robbie Burns Day?

cheers--Sharon

Efe

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/16/2007 12:01:15 PM
Happy Birthday Chrono. It''s my birthday tomorrow too! I hope you have a great day.

NYCsparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Happy St. Patty''s Day!!!!! is anyone doing anything special?

btw---happy 1 year on ps equestrienne!!

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/16/2007 12:52:56 PM
Author: NYCsparkle
Happy St. Patty''s Day!!!!! is anyone doing anything special?

btw---happy 1 year on ps equestrienne!!
I didn''t even notice it was my anniversary! How cool!
1.gif
Thanks!

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/16/2007 11:38:35 AM

Do any of you do the corned beef and cabbage dinner? I do - every year. My mom always did and I always do. Corned beef is one of my favorite things on the planet but between all the sodium, nitrates, and FAT it''s something I only eat once a year but I always buy two so I can eat a lot of it!!!! LOL Of course carrots and potatoes round it out.... never did the green eggs and ham thing....

... anyone else have a tradition?
Cehra: My dad was Irish and my mom is Mexican, so St. Patrick''s Day corned beef and cabbage AND Christmas tamales are our two biggest traditional meals of the year. I''m looking forward to some yummy, fatty corned beef, I usually make two briskets at a time and lots of cabbage. I live on the left overs for days.
18.gif
I LOVE this meal! Never get tired of it. I''ve been a low-carber for years to I can eat all the fatty meat I want (I skip the potatoes and carrots). Going to Costco tonight to buy my briskets. (Oh and enjoy my ring show in the Costo lighting, of course!
2.gif
)

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
EQ: You look soooo cute.
You can even make green hair look good!
2.gif

Happy 1 year PS Anniversary!
36.gif

BizouMom/Chrono: Happy B-day to you both!!!!
9.gif

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, BizouMom, we are birthday sisters!
Equestrienne, Happy 1 year Anniversary.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Happy St. Pats Day!

And is it just me, or does EQ look A LOT like Winona Ryder?? (which is a compliment, I think she''s a doll) Love the hair, lol!

wry3.jpg

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/16/2007 2:56:40 PM
Author: Ellen
Happy St. Pats Day!

And is it just me, or does EQ look A LOT like Winona Ryder?? (which is a compliment, I think she''s a doll) Love the hair, lol!
I thought she WAS Winona Ryder!!!
9.gif

Just kidding!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/16/2007 3:03:54 PM
Author: SuzyQZ

I thought she WAS Winona Ryder!!!
9.gif

Just kidding!
9.gif
9.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Happy St. Pats Day!

the eyes for sure!!! How cute EQ, love the wig!! I bet you are a fun teacher.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay, Happy St Pat''s tomorrow! My kitty turns 11 tomorrow, I''ll make sure she doesn''t drink n drive.
2.gif

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
We were supposed to go out to an Irish restaurant and listen to a friend''s band (an Irish band) but we''re getting snowed in...sort of. The weather''s horrible.
I asked a friend from Ireland about corned beef and cabbage and he said it''s not an Irish thing. Maybe in his family? I wonder if this is true? Isn''t Bee from Ireland? I wonder if she''ll check this.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/16/2007 5:25:23 PM
Author: Pricescope
Exactly Ellen!
Oooh, that one''s even better!

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/16/2007 5:25:23 PM
Author: Pricescope
Exactly Ellen!

LOL! Thanks, you guys...
2.gif
I''ve been told I look like her before! I also get Sandra Bullock and Ricki Lake comparisons, too. I guess I have a familiar face and/or demeanor?

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/16/2007 5:00:23 PM
Author: kcoursolle

Happy St. Pats Day!

the eyes for sure!!! How cute EQ, love the wig!! I bet you are a fun teacher.

Hahaha! Well, let''s put it this way, kcoursolle... in my classroom it''s not green pixie wigs you have to watch out for, it''s whoopie cushions, "belly dancing" boys, or ninja showdowns too!
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results