shape
carat
color
clarity

Happy Pricescope Anniversary Andrey and Ali !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s been a year already??! Wow!

Congrats to you both. I admit, when Leonid and Irina said their goodbyes, I wondered if this forum was going to go down the tubes. You both have done an exceptional job keeping up the spirit of the community...which I know is not easy work.

Here''s to many years to come (if you can handle us for that long!)
3.gif

JSM

Brilliant_Rock
I''m so glad I found this place - I have learned SO much.

Thanks for all the work you do, and Happy Anniversary!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I cannot believe where the time goes! You guys do a great job. Keep up the good work that makes PS great!

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
Date: 7/3/2008 4:55:18 PM
Author: AGBF

I have to agree with everyone else: I cannot believe it is an entire year already! Happy anniversary Andrey and Ali!

I wonder how a year feels to the two of you, however! Does it feel like an eternity? What have you spent most of your time doing? What have you enjoyed most? What have you enjoyed least? (You have the right to remain silent!)

Thank you both very much for all your help and all your hard work! And thanks, Skippy, for keeping track! You are like the good wife to everyone on this forum, watching out for family birthdays and anniversaries!

Hugs,
Deb
34.gif

This year has gone by so quick. I have enjoyed learning so much about diamonds, the spirit of Pricescope, the wonderful community and everyone here. It is amazing to see how Pricescope is a big wonderful helpful family that is growing each day. I want to thank the professionals, long time members and even the new ones for helping out in keeping this place a fun place to run and visit for others. I am learning each day from everyone.

The main thing that I have enjoyed the least are the spammers that just do not understand the Spirit of this community.

Skippy thank you for thinking of us and being a smile for everyone on Pricescope.

Andrey
Pricescope

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations to Andrey and Ali!

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
I echo everyone''s statements - this year has flown!!! CONGRATS you two! This place is a haven. I really appreciate all the effort you put into keeping it that way for all of us.
36.gif

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Thank you very much for your precious contributions!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hey Andrey and Ali! You guys have been just great-- PS is still the same great place but improved by your changes as well! It''s been a great year, and I look forward to the next one! YAY and CONGRATS!
36.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/3/2008 7:57:06 PM
Author: PS Admin

This year has gone by so quick. I have enjoyed learning so much about diamonds, the spirit of Pricescope, the wonderful community and everyone here. It is amazing to see how Pricescope is a big wonderful helpful family that is growing each day. I want to thank the professionals, long time members and even the new ones for helping out in keeping this place a fun place to run and visit for others. I am learning each day from everyone.

The main thing that I have enjoyed the least are the spammers that just do not understand the Spirit of this community.

Skippy thank you for thinking of us and being a smile for everyone on Pricescope.

Andrey
Pricescope
Ah, thanks, your welcome, it was my pleasure!!!
35.gif
PS rocks and thank you and Ali very much!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Add me to the list of those who said the year certainly did pass quickly!!!

Thanks for making PS a great forum, Andrey and Ali! I hope this is the beginning of a long term friendship!
35.gif

Beth

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations on the one year anniversary! The year has gone quickly and the improvements are quite noticable. Well done.
36.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Late to the party, thank you for pointing this thread out Skippy.

Ali and Andrey, thank you so much for taking the reigns here, and allowing this invaluable forum to continue. We appreciate that so much, you''ve both done such a great job.
1.gif

This last year truly has gone by incredibly fast! As they say, time flies when you''re having fun.
5.gif

Here''s to many more years with the two of you!
36.gif

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Wooo, that few passed!

Congratulations and "way to go" keeping the founders spirit of PS alive.

In diamonds we trust.

36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results