shape
carat
color
clarity

Happy New Year Girls!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Parsley

Shiny_Rock
Hi ladies!
Happy New Year from the UK!!!!! Hope you all have an amazing 2010 and an amazing decade!!!

As a result of problems with travel, I'm on my own for New Year, and I've realised how much fun I am! I wanted to wish you all the best for this yea because of how much you all meant to me in 2009. I'm sending you all as much dust as I can humanely send! I'm happier than I've been in a long time and I feel you should all share in it. I'm still with H, and since that horrible time we seem to have had some sort of makeover, things have been just like they were when we were first together! I felt I should share some of my unengaged contentment with you all to remind you this it does exist! :)

So much love to all of you!!!

Parsley
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

P.S. Katomm! Congratulations on your marriage - I will definitely be popping back to see pics, so make sure you post them for me!!!!

P.P.S. You have no idea how disappointed that it won't show you the time and date I posted this to you, purely because I'd like it to look like it was from the future! :)

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Parsley! So glad to see you around! I hope you have a wonderful 2010!!!

luckynumber

Brilliant_Rock
happy new year!

it''s been a great year and i''m hoping next year will be even better
2.gif

we also stayed home, and on the stroke of midnight, it started snowing!!! it was magical...

~~~~dust to all for the new year~~~~

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Happy New Year, Everyone!!!

Parsley, hope you have a fabulous one!!

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/31/2009 7:24:42 PM
Author:Parsley
Hi ladies!

Happy New Year from the UK!!!!! Hope you all have an amazing 2010 and an amazing decade!!!

As a result of problems with travel, I''m on my own for New Year, and I''ve realised how much fun I am! I wanted to wish you all the best for this yea because of how much you all meant to me in 2009. I''m sending you all as much dust as I can humanely send! I''m happier than I''ve been in a long time and I feel you should all share in it. I''m still with H, and since that horrible time we seem to have had some sort of makeover, things have been just like they were when we were first together! I felt I should share some of my unengaged contentment with you all to remind you this it does exist! :)

So much love to all of you!!!

Parsley

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

P.S. Katomm! Congratulations on your marriage - I will definitely be popping back to see pics, so make sure you post them for me!!!!

P.P.S. You have no idea how disappointed that it won''t show you the time and date I posted this to you, purely because I''d like it to look like it was from the future! :)

I know its a shame the time doesnt show accurately...

Happy New Year, Parsely
30.gif

Im glad things are going well for you, here''s to a wonderful, fulfilling, sparkly 2010
30.gif

HopeDream

Ideal_Rock
Happy New Year!

I hope this year is the blingiest yet, with many happy surprises for everyone.

Parsley: I'm glad things are going well for you! I hope this is a realy great year for you.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results