shape
carat
color
clarity

Happy Halloween

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looking at your pictures @Stracci reminds me of watching “Creature Features” as a kid.

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
Oh, and since I'm fangirling. Everyone needs to be watching if you like a good scare.
Cabinet_of_curiosities_title_card.png

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just watched this again recently. Cushing was fabulous, an absolute sociopath!

He usually played Van Helsing, but was also a great Dr. Frankenstein. He had a very long career and was in many of the Hammer horror productions.

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, and since I'm fangirling. Everyone needs to be watching if you like a good scare.
Cabinet_of_curiosities_title_card.png

Oh, I don't know this one! Probably cause I don't have cable TV.

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
He usually played Van Helsing, but was also a great Dr. Frankenstein. He had a very long career and was in many of the Hammer horror productions.

My childhood! Loved them all and have been a horror fan ever since. My very first horror I really remember was American Werewolf in London- I snuck out of my room and hid behind the couch. I was six. I freaked when he changed, screamed, and both my parents popped their heads over, all startled, and told me to go to bed. I think I gave them quite a scare. I'll never forget their faces :lol:

LemonMoonLex

Ideal_Rock
Oh, I don't know this one! Probably cause I don't have cable TV.

It's not on cable TV. It's on Netflix!
It's a bunch of individual one off spooky stories that are incredibly original! The director is Guillermo del Toro, he directed Pan's Labyrinth.

He's known for the artistry on his monsters, and for making the monsters the main characters. They're fabulous so far but you have to love horror/gore/scary stuff!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My childhood! Loved them all and have been a horror fan ever since. My very first horror I really remember was American Werewolf in London- I snuck out of my room and hid behind the couch. I was six. I freaked when he changed, screamed, and both my parents popped their heads over, all startled, and told me to go to bed. I think I gave them quite a scare. I'll never forget their faces :lol:

That show scared the heck out of me!

"Creatures crawl in search of blood... to terrorize y'alls neighborhood." My favorite ghoulish line ever uttered. Happy Halloween, friends!!
1899450wtkcjo8jrg.gif

I have not seen it. I do love Martin Landau, though!

Oh then you must! Order it tonight!! But be forewarned, it's an eccentric little film. That's what makes it so great. lol Then again, Ed Wood was a very eccentric guy.

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium

When I was very small, maybe 7 or 8, my older sister and I watched the movie "The House that Screamed" (1969)
I was traumatized for years.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results