shape
carat
color
clarity

Happy Chinese New Year - Year of the Rat 2020

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy New Year to those of Chinese and oriental heritage who celebrate CNY.

DK :))

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Chinese New Year!. Year of the golden Rat.

A GOLDEN yr will only come around once every 60 yrs. My wife was born in 1960 the yr of the golden Rat. This is her 2nd golden Rat year since birth, so unless she lives to 120 :lol: she will not witness another one.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

A GOLDEN yr will only come around once every 60 yrs. My wife was born in 1960 the yr of the golden Rat. This is her 2nd golden Rat year since birth, so unless she lives to 120 :lol: she will not witness another one.

Metal. Rat. I might know something about this. :bigsmile:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy New Year!

118534704-happy-chinese-new-year-2020-year-of-the-rat-paper-cut-style-chinese-characters-mean-...jpg

My best friend Tom was born in 1960 too and he is Chinese and it is a big day for him. I hope he and your wife live to 120 @Dancing Fire and that we do too so we can celebrate the year of the Golden Rat together again!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
Happy Lunar New Year. I’m a rat! Any insights on my fortune this year?

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am hoping for a good year for all of us.

I specifically avoided doing things we were not supposed to do yesterday. It wasn't too much of a sacrifice lol as it said no sweeping or laundry should be done on the New Year. Check. No visiting In Laws. Check. No washing one's hair. Check. No listening to crying babies. Check. No eating porridge or meat for breakfast. No visiting the hospital. No killing. Check. No wearing white or black. Check.No borrowing money. Check. No scissor use. Check. :lol:

I might not be Chinese but I respect the rules.
Check.:halo:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results