shape
carat
color
clarity

Happy Birthday to the Marvelous and wonderful Missy!

Q

Queenie60

Happy Birthday to you.

Sparkles88

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Happy birthday Missy! Hope you have a lovely day with your family, friends and kittens xx

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aww Dear @Bayek thank you for this lovely thread. You are a sweetheart with all you are dealing with at the moment to think of me. I hope you are healing well and feeling good and I am continuing to send you bucketloads of healing dust and lots of love.

Thank you everyone. I really appreciate you taking the time and energy to wish me a happy birthday. Thank you so much and big hugs to each and everyone of you.

I didn't have cake but I did have ice cream (with a candle thanks to Greg and Dave and Tom) and we did enjoy cycling my age in miles and then some despite the heat yesterday. I was spraying my body with water the entire ride lol.

Screen Shot 2020-08-11 at 6.21.28 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-08-11 at 6.26.19 AM.png

And I even got birthday wishes from a lovely doe.

Screen Shot 2020-08-11 at 6.22.19 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-08-11 at 6.22.48 AM.png

All in all a wonderful birthday.

I am sending hugs and good wishes to each and everyone of you. PS is an amazing forum. So many supportive and caring and lovely individuals. We will all get through this challenging time and we will be OK. One day, one hour at a time.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I love cake too but I love you even more dear @Bayek. Thank you so much for everything and big ((((HUGS)))) and bucketloads of healing dust. And lots of love. XOXO.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Birthday Missy!!!!!!!!

Hope it's a good one with ice cream involved!!!

Do tell you what you got up to when you have time!

Thank you! Rode my years in miles and had ice cream and all in all a wonderful summer day. Thanks for your birthday wishes @mellowyellowgirl!

Happy Birthday, Missy!:dance:

Thank you @tyty333!

Happy Birthday @missy Hope you have a wonderful day! xxx

images.jpeg-4.jpg

Thank you dear @Niffler75 and a very happy birthday to you fellow Leo. Roarrrrrrrrr. And (((hugs))).

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy birthday Missy! I hope it's a good day for you!

Thank you @MeowMeow, it was a good day. Appreciate your lovely wishes. XO.

Happy birthday dear @missy!!

Thank you so much @kipari! Hugs to you and your family. Thank you for taking the time to wish me a happy birthday.

lol I hope you have a wonderful day Missy! 1597088094071.png

Thank you! I love this. A personal birthday song. <3 Appreciate your good wishes. Hugs to you.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Thank you sweet Jenn. I appreciate the wishes and the kitty too. Hugs!

Happy Birthday, sweet lady!!! >^..^<

Thank you so much @ecf8503! XOXO.

Happy birthday to you, sweet @missy! It's interesting, I think about people at random times and send good vibes their way, and this morning I thought of you, not realizing at the time that it was your birthday, and then I discovered this post! I think the universe was letting me know that it is a very special day! =)2

Regardless, I wish you a day filled with everything that brings you joy and I hope that the year ahead bestows all the happiness your heart can hold! And a lot of ice cream, too, of course! Thank you for all you do for all of us in the PS community, and hope you can take some time out to celebrate today!

1597071791785.png

Awww, thank you! I believe in premonitions and things like that and the magic that is the universe. I feel your good wishes too. Thank you. Hugs.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
bdayparty.gif

Sending you warm birthday wishes! I hope you have a blissful day of love, kitties, and ice cream!!

Thank you dear @Slick1, it was a good day filled with all of the above and then some. Hugs to you. And umm I could use some cool weather wishes now haha. Warm birthday check. Hot day today, check. Cooler weather soon? Please. Hahaha, thank you dear S and hope you are having a good week.

Thank you @whitewave, beautiful meme.

To the loveliest PSer, always so kind, caring and considerate, have a day as special as you are!

5F017273-6C2F-4CA9-8E43-18E1E6915B56.jpeg

Aww thank you dear @Austina, I appreciate that and hugs to you. You are a special person and I value our friendship. And thanks for the tiara. Goes with anything and everything. :)

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Luv ya, Missy!
Have a great day!

Thank you @stracci2000 and luv ya too. XOXO.

Have a great day, and I hope you get lots of hugs from your hubby, kitties, other loved ones, and presents too!

DK ;)2

Thank you @dk168, lots of love and hugs from my DH and kitties. No presents yet. It's up to me to find the purrrrfect present and I am not in a rush. But if anything blingalicious comes your way please let me know. Hugs.

1E4B5ABA-C756-46EB-BDDD-1CFC5CF7F853.gif
Wishing you a wonderful day @missy !

Thank you @Weecam ! Much appreciated. XOXO.

Happy Birthday @missy ! I hope you have a great day!

Thank you @Demon! Hugs.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy birthday Missy! Wishing you, Greg & the kitties many more happy healthy years together!

Thank you @Polabowla! I appreciate the wonderful sentiment. Hugs to you.

Happy birthday! Hope you’re spending it doing what you love best.

Thanks @JPie and yes, I spent it enjoying my favorite things. Cycling, eating ice cream and spending time with my DH and the kitties. All in all a purrrfect birthday. XO.

Happy Birthday Missy.

Thanks so much @lyra and hugs.

Happy Birthday Missy! bdayparty.gif

Thanks very much @Dancing Fire, I appreciate the birthday wishes. XO.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy birthday to one of my most favoritest people here! Your generosity and compassion are a huge part of why PS is such a nice place to be. Big birthday hugs to you, dear Missy!! :kiss2:

Dear @KristyDarling , thank you. Your lovely words bring tears to my eyes. And same here. You are a large part of why I love PS and why so many others here do too. You are a kin, beautiful and lovely person. Hugs to you and thank you. XOXO.

Happy Birthday Missy! May you live until 120! Wishing you great health and happiness for all years ahead of you! :love::love::love:

Thank you @Musia, that is very kind of you. I appreciate that wonderful thought and same to you. XOXO.

Happy Birthday sweet Missy!! May your day be filled with love, fun, felines and fabulousness. I wish you and yours a happy, healthy and safe year.

Dear @SandyinAnaheim thank you so much. And also thank you for your kind and generous support with the cats. I hope all is well by you and sending you and your furry babies lots of hugs and love.

Happy birthday Missy. I hope you have a wonderful day!!! Stay happy, healthy, and safe. ❤

Thank you @Diamond Girl 21, I appreciate your warm comments and wishing you lots of healthy and happy and safe vibes too. XOXO.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy birthday!!! I hope the weather is great for you, so you can sit on that patio and watch the water!

Thank you! We do enjoy the wonderful view. Amazing sunrises and sunsets each and every day. I appreciate your lovely comments and wishes, thank you.

Screen Shot 2020-08-11 at 6.49.38 AM.png

Happy birthday! :) Hope you have a fabulous day!

Thank you @Cina_s! XO.

Happy Birthday @missy

Dear @marcy thank you and thanks for being a part of my day yesterday too. XOXO.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Birthday @missy ! It seems like you've had a hell of a year... here's to a better one ahead, filled with all of the things that bring you joy and far, far less of the trials and tribulations.

Thank you @rainydaze, from your mouth to you know who's ears. One day at a time and I believe yes, in time life will be a bit easier and better for all of us. One day at a time. Hugs and here's to more joy for all of us.

Ooh, happy birthday! Who would've known, you're an August baby as well!

I hope you get a great big ice cream cake and an awesome day full of happy memories.

Thank you @voce! And happy birthday to you too, fellow Leo! XOXO.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Wishing you good health, love and happiness throughout 2020 and beyond!
Happy Birthday, Missy!!❤❤❤❤

Thank you so much @maita13 ! XO.

Happy birthday missy!!
242ABEFC-0B88-4488-8721-A772D4CF3E7C.gif

Thanks very much @Bonfire! XO.

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaappy Birthday!
What did you bring me?! :lol:

happy happy.gif

Thanks @ItsMainelyYou, much appreciated! And haha would you settle for virtual hugs? If you want more you are going to have to come over in person and then I can offer you a home cooked meal and baked goods ala Greg. (No one wants me cooking haha).

Happy Birthday - Hope you have a lovely day!

Thank you so much @oodlesofpoodles! I appreciate your lovely wishes. XO.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Birthday Missy
hope you had a fabulous day :dance:

Thanks so much @Bron357, I appreciate that. XO.

Ooh that is a luscious cake. Yummmm. And thank you @doberman.

HI:

I cee ice cream in your future! Happy Birthday!

cheers--Sharon

You must be psychic Sharon. :lol: And you are right! Ice cream was quite delish and cold and creamy. Just what we needed on a day that felt like 100F. Today is even hotter but I think there might be more ice cream in our future. Get over here girl and I will treat you to some yummy ice cream. Open invite. :)

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy birthday darling! Eat the ice cream, wear the diamonds ;)2

Love this and I am and will. Thank you dear @RosieR I so appreciate your good wishes. (((Hugs))).

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISSY!

Thank you very much @asscherisme! XOXO.

Happy birthday Brooklyn !
I hope your day is wonderful
And may the coming year bring much happiness and good health for all
Tibby and Borris send cat kisses and dribbling hugs
Best wishes always
Nicky

Haha LOVE this. And happy birthday to Gary too! From Brooklyn and the Jersey Shore lots of love and hugs your way. Dear Daisy. XOXO.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Birthday @missy . Hope your day has been great!

Thanks @caf! It was a wonderful day. XOXO.

Have a good one!!!!

Thank you dear @arkieb1! XOXO.

More than any other, you are the heart and soul of PS to me. Happy Birthday!

Dear @minousbijoux thank you so much for your generous lovely comments. I am not just saying this-I feel the same about you. And when I see you posting I cannot wait to read what you write. I miss you when you aren't here and appreciate you taking the time to wish me a happy birthday. XOXO.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! @missy :clap: Hope you have a wonderful day.

Thank you @GliderPoss, mac appreciated. XO.

Thank you! Love the birthday kitty. Meooow. XO.

Happy Birthday! I was having power outage problems or I would have been here sooner. :))

Is there any cake left?
Deb

Dear Deb! I am so happy your power is back on and all is well. What a huge hassle. My aunt and uncle called me yesterday to wish me a happy birthday and their power was out for 6 days too. In this day and age it just isn't acceptable to be without power for so long. Hugs to you and hope the power stays on now. For all of us. XOXO.

As for cake if you come visit I promise there will be plenty of cake. And whatever cake you want we will bake for you. Hugs to you @AGBF.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Birthday sweet Missy! I hope you are having a wonderful day doing what you love! You are so kind, thoughtful, generous, empathic and a lot of fun! You are the marvelous Missy! I'm proud to be your friend. Hugs and lots of love!

Dear @bling_dream19 you are a sweetheart and I am so lucky we are friends in real life. I am proud and honored to know you and have you as a friend. Lots of love and hugs to you too.

Happy Birthday! I hope it's a sparkly, cakey cat-filled birthday =)2

Thank you @foxinsox! It was a meowvelous day filled with purry fun times and lots of furry hugs and love.

Happy birthday dear Missy!

Thank you so much @Luce. XO.

Happy Birthday @missy!!!!!!

I wish you all the best year and many more birthdays!!!!!

Dear @joelly thank you very much. Hugs to you and lots of blingy wishes. XOXO.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy happy birthday, sweet, beautiful, kind @missy!!!

Thank you so much @Dandi ! I appreciate your lovely birthday wishes. Hugs to you.

Happy Birthday!!!!!!

Thank you @Karl_K ! I hope you are feeling better and all is well with you and your dear wife. Lots of good wishes and healing vibes continuing being sent your way!

Happy Birthday, @missy! :dance::dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Dear @OboeGal thank you so much. Your kindness and compassion are priceless. Thank you for being here. (((Hugs))).

Happy Birthday to you.

Thank you dear @Queenie60, your good wishes are much appreciated. XO.

Happy birthday Missy! Hope you have a lovely day with your family, friends and kittens xx

Dear @Sparkles88, thank you! Hugs to you.

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
Happy Birthday, sorry I'm late.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy my wonderful friend, you know yesterday i was thinking, when did I not know Missy? can't remember.

love you Missy girl.. will read more in a bit doing exercises as YOU totally understand.. my heart to yours. Kate

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
I echo what others have said @KristyDarling @minousbijoux You are the heart and soul of PS and you make all feel welcome. I'd like to say you are our PS Queen :appl: :kiss2: you have your tiara from @Austina (plus I have a couple in real life too if you need to borrow:lol:) Keep celebrating! And thanks @Bayek for honoring the Marvelous Missy!

I agree with this so much. Missy, I think you're a natural beauty inside and out. You deserve a week long celebration with lots of ice cream.

joelly

Ideal_Rock
I echo what others have said @KristyDarling @minousbijoux You are the heart and soul of PS and you make all feel welcome. I'd like to say you are our PS Queen :appl: :kiss2: you have your tiara from @Austina (plus I have a couple in real life too if you need to borrow:lol:) Keep celebrating! And thanks @Bayek for honoring the Marvelous Missy!

I couldn't agree more with this @missy May you have all the cakes and the ice cream your heart desire for. Thank you for always making us feel welcome and feel so united. You make this forum feel like home.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results