shape
carat
color
clarity

Happy Birthday to the Marvelous and wonderful Missy!

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
Virtual hugs will suffice, madam!;))
Though if I were to show up I would quarantine gladly as a cat tree if your Greg would leave food to put in my food hole. I've seen what he makes! Plus, also too, ice cream, or you'll have a weeping cat tree. :lol:
*Enjoy the rest of birthday week*:dance:

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
remember dear @missy this year doesn't count
im fact i think we should all subtract a year off all our ages

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Birthday! E6E23F64-3130-4E7A-8101-AAD5E3D739A7.jpeg

Thank you @kayla17! Hope all is going well. We miss you here in the Garden State. XO.

I agree with this so much. Missy, I think you're a natural beauty inside and out. You deserve a week long celebration with lots of ice cream.

Aww, thank you @moneymeister, that is very kind of you. So far we have been enjoying ice cream daily. Though if the rain prediction is correct for the rest of the week it will be ice cream enjoyed at home rather than at our favorite ice cream shoppe til the weather clears. But we shall enjoy ice cream nonetheless.

I couldn't agree more with this @missy May you have all the cakes and the ice cream your heart desire for. Thank you for always making us feel welcome and feel so united. You make this forum feel like home.

@joelly thank you. You guys are the best and make this forum a home away from home. ((Hugs)).

Virtual hugs will suffice, madam!;))
Though if I were to show up I would quarantine gladly as a cat tree if your Greg would leave food to put in my food hole. I've seen what he makes! Plus, also too, ice cream, or you'll have a weeping cat tree. :lol:
*Enjoy the rest of birthday week*:dance:

Haha, thanks. And there will be no weeping here for lack of food or ice cream so no worries. When you come over we will have plenty of both. And there will be plenty of cats around to share too. :lol:

remember dear @missy this year doesn't count
im fact i think we should all subtract a year off all our ages

Roger that, dear Daisy. :lol:

Screen Shot 2020-08-12 at 4.59.09 AM.png

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results