shape
carat
color
clarity

Happy Birthday Missy!!!!!

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Birthday Dear Missy! I hope you have a wonderful day with that handsome husband of yours! Hugs

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Birthday Missy! Hope it is all kinds of wonderful!!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Birthday - hope it's a good one!!! :wavey:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awww thank you Callie! You are the sweetest! (((Hugs))) to you from me and from Greg.

Thank you MissGotRocks! This year beats last year for sure. Fingers crossed it stays that way too haha. Thank you for all your encouragement this whole past year plus. You are a sweetheart.

Thanks arkieb! So far so good. We celebrate a birthday week LOL and it started Friday and I am enjoying every minute of cycling by the shore with my dh. I feel very fortunate to be cycling again.

bbziggy

Shiny_Rock
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Hope it is a wonderful day and year for you!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Happy Birthday to a sweetheart! :appl:

Keep well and keep on truckin! (I mean after eating ALL that birthday cake and ice cream!! :bigsmile: )

cheers--Sharon

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Missy!

Happy Birthday!

So glad to hear you get to spend it with your hubby and cycling and doing all the things you love.

May this year bring tons more of this for you. :)

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Birthday, missy!

Deb

happybirthdaymissy.jpg

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Birthday missy!!!
1094232nk7m1yvh5r.gif

Have a wonderful day my friend!

bdayparty.gif

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Missy, I hope you have a wonderful day today--you bring such positivity & love to PS, here's wishing you a very Happy Birthday!! :wavey: :wavey: :love: :love:
sarahb

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Missy, you are a very special person! I hope you have a wonderful birthday celebration!!!! Happy Birthday!!!! :clap: :dance: :appl:

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy happy B-day my dear friend!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ohh HAPPY BIRTHDAY Missy!!!

I hope your new year with your DH is wonderful and healthy, and enjoy the remainder of your birthday week!! :bigsmile: :appl:

You are one of PS's gems - I'm so glad you spend your time on here with us, and I very much hope you'll stay for many more years ::)

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Birthday, dear Missy! :wavey: :love: :clap: :angel: Have a wonderful birthday week and we are thinking of you today!!!!

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well let me join the parade and wish you the Happiest Birthday! You deserve the best! :wavey: :appl:

texaskj

Brilliant_Rock
Ooooohhhh!!! A cake from Deb! Yahoo!

Go treat yourself to a pedicure, you deserve it.

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
il_570xn_147.jpg

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Birthday!

DK :))

Kelinas

Shiny_Rock
Happy birthday Missy!!!! Hope you were spoiled today and you have a wonderful year!!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Happy Birthday Missy!!! Hope its a fabulous day - filled with fun, family and friends!!! Here's wishing the year ahead is wonderful for you!
(((HUGS)))

screen_shot_2015-08-10_at_6.png

momhappy

Ideal_Rock
Happy birthday, Missy - I sure hope that you had a fabulous day!!!!

rainwood

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Happy Birthday, Missy!! I hope your special day was fabulous!

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy, Happy Birthday! Hope you're planning to celebrate at Le Bernardin :love:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Birthday, Missy!!! :wavey:

ihy138

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Happy birthday!! :dance:

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
Happy Birthday, Missy!

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy belated birthday, MIssy! I hope you had a great day!

Amber St. Clare

Brilliant_Rock
Happy Birthday! Eat lots of cake, calories don't count on a birthday, do they?

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Happy Birthday!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you everyone for the lovely birthday wishes. We enjoyed a wonderful day cycling my birthday years in miles plus 2 for good luck and then my dh cooked me a delicious dinner that was very romantic as we enjoyed it outside by the bay just the 2 of us. It was a perfect birthday.

Thank you bbziggy, texasj, dk168, momhappy, marcy, ihy138, mary poppins, Danny and Gypsy! I appreciate your happy birthday wishes!

Haha thank you Amber I sure hope that is true. Though I did not have any birthday cake this year I sure made up for it with other delicious food.

Thank you MayK! We have been at the beach this past weekend and week but we will be sure to go to Le Bernardin for our anniversary in November. I am so glad you loved the restaurant as much as my dh and I do. It is a special place and we always celebrate our anniversary there.

Thank you sweet Rainwood. Biggest hugs to you my dear friend!

Aww Deb, thank you for my very special birthday cake! I LOVE it. You are such a lovely lovely person in every way. And a fellow animal lover. (((Hugs))).

Enerchi, thank you for stopping by and wishing me a lovely birthday. I hope all is well with you and your family and please tell your dh I say hello and send my best wishes to you both.

Kelinas, thank you sweetie and no worries. My dh takes good care of me and spoils me all year long. (((Hugs))) to you and your sweet Remington! The longest kitty I know. :love:

Jimmianne, I love the card, thank you!

Yssie, that is such a sweet and lovely thing to say, thank you so much and right back at ya!

Thank you very much Dee Jay!

Rockinruby, thank you for such lovely wishes!

Oh Sarahb, that is so kind of you and I feel the same way about you. Thank you sweetie and I hope all is going smoothly with you and your recovery. We miss you in the NIRDI thread so please never hesitate to check in no matter how much time has elapsed.

Junie, my sweet friend, thank you!

CJ2008, thank you for that lovely lovely wish! (((Hugs))).

Sharon, thank you sweetheart. You are such a dear and I appreciate your good wishes always. Hugs to you!

Kristie, thank you and I am thinking of you this week just so you know my dear friend. And sending lots of good vibes your way!

Minous, thank you so much, you are a dear and you deserve all the best too.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results