shape
carat
color
clarity

Happy Birthday Mara!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
I hope your day is wonderful!
1.gif

Julian

Brilliant_Rock
Happy Birthday, Mara!

Are you going to get your ring a little present?
36.gif
It sure is worthy of one!

Tee hee!

We demand pictures of the ring on your birthday cake! Or lemon pie.
31.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!
emgift.gif
emcake.gif
face20.gif

and forget the healthy eating for today, you deserve it!

Balenciaga yums....???
31.gif

ellaila

Brilliant_Rock
Wishing you a WICKED good birthday, Ms. M! (Hm, that''s the closest I could get to a vampy red font!)
2.gif

May your bling be extra sparkly today!!

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
Hope you have a great birthday -- enjoy it!

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! I hope a GREAT present is in order!

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wishing you Big Time B-day FUNNNNNNN! And bling!

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock

Happy Birthday Mara!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

emotion-19.gif
emcake.gif
emteeth.gif
emgift.gif

Hope you have a great one and here is a
emcocktl.gif
for you! ;-)

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
emcake.gif
Happy Birthday Mara! Have a wonderful day & enjoy looking and feeling your best!
emgift.gif

PaulaW

Brilliant_Rock
Happy Birthday Mara!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Gals!!! *mwah*

LOL Lorelei, we definitely have an eating-gasm planned...tonite is this awesome spanish tapas place I love that has great white sangria (mmmm!!) and even better food with my family and Greg; and then tomorrow night Greg and I are going to La Fondue, my most FAVORITE fondue place ever. So I'm super excited, two of my fave places back to back. Definitely no watching the eating this wkd! I'll just have to work out extra hard..hehe.

No B-Bag for this gal's birthday this year...but that's okay, that's a serious committment that I'm not sure either of us are ready for just yet, hee hee, but I did ask for some white gold hoop earrings from my darling husband, because the silver ones I buy keep breaking so I wanted something that was more quality and then I can also clean them in the US as well.
2.gif

I *am* getting a mani pedi tomorrow so it will be fun to have an EXPERT put on the dark nail polishes for me and see if they do a less sloppy job...hahaha!

appletini

Ideal_Rock
Happy Birthday!!!!

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
emcake.gif
emgift.gif
emotion-19.gif

Happy Birthday Mara! Hope your day is extra special. Enjoy your dinner - I LOVE tapas - and your pampering tomorrow!

littlelysser

Brilliant_Rock
Happy Birthday!!!!!

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
Happy Birthday! Thought you might need a little help in selecting your birthday present.

Rings4.gif

~*Alexis*~

Brilliant_Rock
Happy Birthday! Make sure to eat some pie!! Some good stuff not that lemon stuff...Pumpkin is in season....
emwink.gif

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
Or this. Your pick!!!

Neck.3327.jpg

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Happy Birthday Mara!!! Best wishes!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Happy B-Day!
35.gif

Mokey

Shiny_Rock
Happy Birthday!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Best wishes for a wonderful birthday Mara!

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Hmmmm.....if memory serves me correctly.....if it is Mara''s BD, then it must be Belle''s BD too!

Sooooo, HAPPY BIRTHDAY BELLE!!!!!!
emrose.gif
emcocktl.gif

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Happy Birthday dear Mara! Foodfest sounds awesome, and you certainly deserve it. Take pics of the pedi and post...you KNOW how we love tootsie shots around here...hahahahahaha.................
9.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/27/2006 1:43:11 PM
Author: hlmr
Hmmmm.....if memory serves me correctly.....if it is Mara's BD, then it must be Belle's BD too!

Sooooo, HAPPY BIRTHDAY BELLE!!!!!!
emrose.gif
emcocktl.gif
She's been OUTED...the sneaky girl!!!
5.gif

Happiest of days to my b-day twin and one of my most favorite devilishly spirited PSers...
3.gif

OH and swingirl, I'll take one of each please??!?! hehehe.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Happy birthday! Sounds like a great weekend panned. What''s the tapas place you like? I''ve been to a few but none have me hooked enough to go back. La Fondue is making my mouth water. LOVE that place. mmmm

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/27/2006 1:54:53 PM
Author: FireGoddess
Happy birthday! Sounds like a great weekend panned. What''s the tapas place you like? I''ve been to a few but none have me hooked enough to go back. La Fondue is making my mouth water. LOVE that place. mmmm
FG you have to try Cascal, it''s in MV downtown. The food is divine!!!!! They have the best mushroom empanadas (i was dreaming of these!) made with some type of fresh specialty mushroom i can''t recall at this time...and they have a ton of other really yummy things, like their ceviche appetizer platter which comes with shrimp ceviche and also ahi tuna tartare with crisp chips to scoop it all up, albondigas meatballs with a special green spicy sauce on top of them, chicken satay strips, their salads are awesome too and great for sharing...i love it. it''s great to go just with the two of you and then share 5-6 things together. and fab desserts like molten chocolate cake. their sangria is really yummy too...and they have live music on the weekends and it''s a really hoppin'' place. definitely a lot of fun. can you tell i am excited?
3.gif
and la fondue, well no words are necessary. i am going to eat a big fat load of nothing tomorrow to make sure i can indulge to the fullest extent...we always leave LF so stuffed we can practically ROLL out.
2.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/27/2006 1:58:36 PM
Author: Mara

best mushroom empanadas ,ceviche and also ahi tuna tartare with crisp chips to scoop it all up, albondigas meatballs with a special green spicy sauce on top of them, chicken satay strips, molten chocolate cake. their sangria is really yummy too...and they have live music on the weekends and it''s a really hoppin'' place.
3.gif
and la fondue,
OKOK, now I am hungry! mmm

Happy BD gals!

cheers--Sharon

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
Quit that...I am drooling on my keyboard. First from the bling and now the food!!! I'm gonna head off to MV!

Rosebud8506

Brilliant_Rock
Happy Birthday Mara!

Hope you have a wonderful day/weekend!!!
35.gif

.... and yes, post more pics of the mani!!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Happy B-day Mara and belle

Happy%20Birthday%201.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results