shape
carat
color
clarity

Happy Birthday dearest Callie!!!!!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dearest Callie, it's another birthday for you tomorrow and I just wanted to wish you the happiest of days.
You are a true gift to all those around you. A warm caring, kind, generous and genuine person and I am so lucky you are my friend.

Hoping all your wishes and dreams come true sweet Callie.
(((HUGS)))! Love you and have a wonderful birthday!!!!

happybirthdaycallie.jpg

hbcake.jpg

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Birthday Callie! I hope you have a fabulous day.

pink-birthday-cupcake.jpg

_38441.jpg

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wishing the happiest of birthdays to you, Callie. You're one of my nearest and dearest, and I will never forget the kindness you once extended to me here just by asking where I was and saying you hoped I would come back. You touched my heart; I hope to always treat yours with the utmost care and kindness. Happy birthday. :wavey:

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Birthday Callie :appl: :appl: :appl:

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Happy birthday!

momhappy

Ideal_Rock
Wishing you a happy birthday!!!! :D :wavey:

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Have a great one!!! :wavey: With maybe a bit of bling and a lot of cake :naughty:

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Birthday Callie!!!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HAPPY birthday, Callie! :appl: :appl: :appl:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Birthday to one of the nicest and sweetest people I know - your thoughtfulness and kindness brought me so much comfort during a very difficult time, big hugs to you Callie and I hope you have a fabulous birthday, you deserve the best!

mqdefault.jpg

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Please have cake...and balloons!! Happy Birthday!! :wavey:

cheers--Sharon

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wish you a very Happy Birthday, Callie! You are a treasure on Pricescope.

Hugs,
(((Callie)))
Deb

treasurechest.png

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Birthday Callie!

Cluless

Brilliant_Rock
Happy Birthday Callie. Have A Wonderful Day!!!!!!!!!

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much Missy. I will forever be grateful for your friendship. I woke up this morning feeling kind of down about being another year older. You sure have a way making me realize just how lucky I am. My husband walked in the room this morning during our phone call and heard me laughing. He just said let me guess, you're talking to Missy!

Monnie, Junebug and Deb, Your kind words mean the world to me. This past year certainly hasn't been the greatest but there were so many days your posts brought the biggest smiles to my face. Please believe me when I say some days they were the only thing that made me smile. Your kindness comes thru so strongly and I feel so happy to know I can come here and will often find you here too. I love you girls!

Monnie, Please email me. I can't wait to hear what you have been up to. You know you are one of my nearest and dearest too!

Marcy, Gypsy, Scandi and Canuk Girl, Your support this past year has meant so much to me.

Red and Mom Happy, I know we don't agree politically, but please know your views aren't different than a few of my real life friends. I would miss you both if you ever stopped posting here. I often remind myself Red that you have experienced things in your life that I haven't even come close to. Your job sounded like one of the hardest a person could do. I hope you both know that even though we disagree on some things I would be strongly in your corner if you ever needed a friend. Your love for your family comes thru in all your posts.

Marcy, Gypsy, Scandi and Canuk Girl, Your kindness has meant so much this past year. I appreciate you NIRDI girls so much.

Chroni, Arkieb, Bright Ice and Cluless, Thank you for the birthday wishes.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Birthday Callie!!! :wavey: :appl: :appl:

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Calliecake|1476467972|4087083 said:
I would miss you both if you ever stopped posting here. I often remind myself Red that you have experienced things in your life that I haven't even come close to. Your job sounded like one of the hardest a person could do. I hope you both know that even though we disagree on some things I would be strongly in your corner if you ever needed a friend. Your love for your family comes thru in all your posts.

You are so sweet to say these things. I hope you take your birthday in stride and keep being the passionate person you are. ;-)

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY CALLIE!!!!! =) :bigsmile: :dance: :clap: :sun: :devil: :rodent: :twirl: :clap:

You're one cool chick!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results