shape
carat
color
clarity

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CALLIE!!!!!!!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dearest Callie, I know your birthday is tomorrow but I was too excited to wait and getting ready for bed soon and wanted to wish you a happy birthday eve tonight and a very happy and special birthday tomorrow.

You are a sweet, kind, generous and all around lovely person and I wish for you a year filled with love, joy, laughter and health and may all your birthday wishes and dreams come true. I am honored to have you as my friend. Sending you lots of hugs and love and bucket loads of happy birthday dust! XOXO.

happybday.jpg

happybdaycake.jpg

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Callie, we love you! You are like an angel :angel: I am sad we aren't there with you to enjoy shopping, lunch, and bling tommorow :lickout: :loopy:

But Miami is now close, we will celebrate there :dance: ;))

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Birthday, Callie! I wish we were all there to celebrate with you and of course to go shopping. :wavey:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Calliecake, I hope you have a birthday as wonderful as you are! You are so kind and lovely and you deserve to have a fabulous day! Hope your day is filled with things you love!

happy-birthday-callie.jpg

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well, I like to bring the cake, but since missy brought it, I brought the balloons. Have a very happy birthday, Callie!

Big hugs,
Deb
(((Callie)))

_34888.jpg

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Birthday, Callie! :wavey: ... How old?.. :bigsmile:

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wishing you a very happy birthday, Callie! You've been so sweet to me and I have missed interacting with you here on PS. I hope your birthday is everything you want it to be and more.

I photographed this rose/bouquet this past weekend at a wine-tasting party and I thought you might enjoy it. In honor of your day of birth, I raise a glass of Carmenere and give you this photo. Happy, happy birthday!

redrose.jpg

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Happy birthday Callie!

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Birthday Callie! :wavey:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Miss C--hope your day is fantastic! :wavey: Best wishes for the year!!

cheers--Sharon

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Birthday - I hope you have a great day and eat lots of cake :wavey:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just checking in and wanted to say hope your birthday is going great and you are enjoying the heck out of it!!!

Happy Birthday!!! :appl:

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Missy, Thank you so much! You know how much I value our friendship and how lucky I feel to have you as my friend. That cake looks so good!!! Please also tell Greg I said thank you.

Kristie, I wish we lived closer. Shopping and lunch would have been wonderful today. We can celebrate our birthdays in Miami. Hopefully Missy will be there with us. My husband just called and wanted me to tell you hello from him.

Deb, Thank you so much for the balloons and well wishes!

Marcy and Junie, Thank you for the birthday wishes. I'm off to the NIRDI thread to see what has been new with the two of you.

Monnie, I'm so glad to see you are back posting. I have really missed you the past few months! Thank you for the birthday wishes.

Gypsy, CJ, Canuk Gal and Arkieb, Thank you for the birthday wishes!

Dancing Fire, You know better than to ask a woman her age. All I will say is I am too damn old.

You all really brightened my day today! Thank you!!! Callie

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results