shape
carat
color
clarity

Happy Anniversary Jennifer5973

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s her 1 year anniversary on Pricescope today 10/18/04.
appl.gif

She is one classy lady, so helpful, so polished, so knowledgeable, and with such a beautiful diamond jewelry collection.

Keep those posts coming
1.gif
12.gif

abradabra

Shiny_Rock
I thought for a second it might be her real wedding anniversary and we'd have something new and very sparkly to look at!

Oh well... Hey, maybe she can parlay this into an excuse for a new piece of jewelry I can drool over. I think it's as good as any!

alexah

Brilliant_Rock
----------------
On 10/18/2004 7:24:53 PM cflutist wrote:

She is one classy lady, so helpful, so polished, so knowledgeable, and with such a beautiful diamond jewelry collection.
Keep those posts coming
1.gif
12.gif
----------------

I second that!
appl.gif

Jennifer is the epitome of class & shares her knowledge w grace & charm
saint.gif
i always enjoy reading your posts J!
9.gif

Happy PS Anni!
wavey.gif

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Happy Anniversary Jennifer! Your name was one of the first that I remembered when I started reading here. I loved your re-set wedding diamond b/c it reminded me of my set and you talked about how sentimental the stone was to your hubby and you. And yes, you are one classy lady with incredible jewels and even better nails!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Happy Anniversary J!!!
You are a sweet, caring gal. I'm so glad I found PS!
appl.gif
love.gif
appl.gif
love.gif
appl.gif
love.gif
appl.gif
love.gif
appl.gif

reena

Ideal_Rock
i'm with nan on all counts! happy anniversary JFlo, it's so nice having you around.
9.gif
10.gif
appl.gif

i love pricescope!

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
YAY! Congrats! I burned you a cake! But the icing will cover the nasty burney flavor!

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
LOL re: burned cupcake...yeah, this thread is giving me a cavity...harharhar
rodent.gif
rodent.gif
rodent.gif
J/K...yes indeed, happy anniversary JFLO...keep the new baubles coming!
1.gif

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
I know I'm still a newbie here but I want to wish Jennifer a HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! I enjoy reading your posts and looking at your marvelous jewelry collection!

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Wow--a year! Thanks, cflutist, for noticing. Leonid, where is that blushing icon!!!!! This is very sweet.
12.gif

I am kind of "back from the dead" since I have had a really bad cold. I have been home since Thursday and only able to spend a couple minutes at a time here (sinus pain made it impossible to do anything--including sleep--for more than a few minutes), but I got medicine from the doctor and am FINALLY starting to feel better. Thanks for eveyone's kind words on this thread (although I am a bit embarrassed!)

I found Pscope last year after I had spent a day in NYC's Diamond District looking at fancy yellows, whwre I felt completely abused and misguided. Since then, I have learned tons about diamonds and I have gotten my dream ering. I don't think that would have happened without Pscope (and my husband's bonus
2.gif
3.gif
).

I hope you don't mind but I am also using this thread as an excuse to post somehting I picked up last week. My mom and a couple of our friends had a girls' night out and first, we all stopped at my jeweler's where a couple of us (okay--it was me & my mom) treated ourselves. Actually, our friends had some recycling projects for him. I had been looking at this and I took the plunge. It's not the Hope Diamond or anything, but I thought it was pretty enough to share now that I have this thread and can call it my "Pricescope Anniversary present."
9.gif

Thanks, gang, and Leonid, for a great year. I have met some awesome people here and made some good friends. I really enjoy participating in the forum and look forward to contributing for years to come!
1.gif

wave.neck.collage.jpg

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Neck shot--the pics aren't doing it justice but I am too pooped right now to get better ones.
1.gif

Oh, it's 36, 10 point stones, 3.6 ct tdw, 14K WG, G-H, SI1.
1.gif

I have a ring and earrings that pretty much match also, so it was a must have!
9.gif

wave.neck.onneck.1.jpg

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
That's beautiful. Morris better be giving you a cut for all the business you're bringing in!
2.gif

It looks lovely on you.
(BTW- if your bezel set pendant or diamond cross are gettin' alittle lonely.........
9.gif

noobie

Brilliant_Rock
You never cease to amaze me Jen! Wow, that's an impressive piece. It matches the ring I just bought.

Hmmmm

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jenn
happy 1 year anniversary,just remember for your 10th you get to choose a free diamond from any vendor on PS.
2.gif
eek.gif

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats on a absolutely stunning necklace
love.gif

Can Morris make me one too?

Look forward to seeing more of your posts.

icelady

Brilliant_Rock
Happy Belated Anniversary!!
9.gif

Sorry I am late on the wishes, but wanted you to know that I really have enjoyed your posts as well and look forward to many, many more. AND all your great pics of your lovely jewelry! Thank you for sharing them with us. I live vicariously through your jewelry shopping trips!!
appl.gif
appl.gif

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
So pretty!!! and you picked a good chain that compliments the stones very well. And you go girl-show a little skin!!!
naughty.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results