shape
carat
color
clarity

Happy 7 yr PS anniversary IWANNAPRETTYONE!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
38.gif
Awwww thanks Skippy for starting this thread! Love ya chica! So, does that make me the longest running non gemologist poster???

I love this place, I really do. It is so fun to help with photoshop projects and help and meet new friends. I doubt I''ll ever reach 10,000 posts but that is ok- I like to spend a lot of time on each post and tend to browse rather than comment
9.gif

Lorelei- Thank sweetie pie (love the new avatar)!
tlh- I can''t quite believe it has been 7 years- must be something here that keepws me coming back
28.gif

Kaleigh- Woooooo, you have been here a good little straight as well deary
5.gif

Burk- thank you, I am guess that is your littlin'' in your avatar? ADORABLE
Italiahaircolor- So good to have you around here for honest hair advice! lol- remember DIY hair trial?
cbs101- lol, thanks
Monarch- Another long timer!
Tacori- Thanks, i''m not going ANYWHERE- I just get super busy with work and this whole Masters thing haha Tessa is getting BIG!
Linda-MOM- You know I love you! Thanks doll.
Strmdr- thank you
Michelle- I love looking at your pretties! Thank you.
Bee*- I have so enjoyed you in LIW and BIW
Bia- ha, there are a few that were here longer than me- Haven''t started yet, got me jumping thru hoops with drug tests etc
Mrs Salvo- time flies when your having fun!
16.gif

Steel- Cheers
Dream Girl- Trying to catch up on General Hospital- It IS CRAZY RIGHT NOW! hahahah
Coati- thankya!
Sabine- Hey you, don''t get much time to post these days. You doing ok?
Lauren- thank you friend. Can''t wait to see you today.
Diamond Dana- thank you!
Diamond seeker- thank you, it was a very happy day- thanks again!
Deelight-
1.gif
thanks!
Regular Guy- there are still some familiar faces old miner, rocdoc, garry, leonid, obviously it was not as busy as now but it was truly one on one consumer care. I used to have more posts but due to a broken engagement I had Leonid delete years 02-04 without really thinking about it first....oh well
mscushion, thanks
Joflier-
2.gif

snlee- I remember you as well from back in the day
redrose- you can count on it!!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Happy Anniversary!
36.gif
I always enjoy reading your posts - your sense of humor is second to none!

Just a funny, DH recognizes some of the posters names on here. When this thread came up he said, "She''s the cute redhead with the fun avatar - right?" LOL!
9.gif

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
Aww IWPO! That''s so fantastic. What a great person to have in this community! Don''t work too hard
2.gif

AdiS

Brilliant_Rock
Happy anniversary!!!
1.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Happy anniversary IWPO
9.gif

luvthemstrawberries

Ideal_Rock
Wow 7 years, that is so fantastic!! Happy Anniversary IWPO!!
35.gif

Hehe I''m working towards that!! Got quite a way to go!

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/6/2009 11:33:48 AM
Author: iwannaprettyone
Dream Girl- Trying to catch up on General Hospital- It IS CRAZY RIGHT NOW! hahahah
You bet your sweet patooties it is! Ms. Burk and I have been discussing it in a new GH thread. Did you see there is going to be an explosion in the hospital now? Yikes!

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/6/2009 6:12:11 PM
Author: Dreamgirl

Date: 2/6/2009 11:33:48 AM
Author: iwannaprettyone
You bet your sweet patooties it is! Ms. Burk and I have been discussing it in a new GH thread. Did you see there is going to be an explosion in the hospital now? Yikes!
I have 5 episodes to watch today- I love Tivo!!!

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Seven years?????

Heck, I ddn''t even know PS was here until 2006!

Happy Anniversary!!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Happy Happy Day! You make every day better here!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy anniversary IWPO!!
35.gif
36.gif

HappyAnniversary

Shiny_Rock
Happy Anniversary! Hey--it is like at the DFW Get Together---no one can tell if I am saying my PS "name" or actually saying Happy Anniversary!!

so to be clear----Happy Anniversary from Happy Anniversary. It was so nice meeting you!! I Hope we have another DFW GTG.

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Holly, April Baby, DF- Thanks so much, it really is quiet surreal- time flies! It is hard to believe I am now in my EIGHTH year on myspace!

Happy Anniversary, it was lovely to meet you aswell! We must do the Dallas Galleria or something soon!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/7/2009 5:41:47 PM
Author: HappyAnniversary
Happy Anniversary! Hey--it is like at the DFW Get Together---no one can tell if I am saying my PS ''name'' or actually saying Happy Anniversary!!

so to be clear----Happy Anniversary from Happy Anniversary. It was so nice meeting you!! I Hope we have another DFW GTG.

Bwahahahahaha!!!!!!!! That was awesome . . .

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations, iwannaprettyone! You and glitterata are the two active posters whose names still come up before mine (among the consumers) showing that you have been posting for longer than I have been. I guess that Mara's name will still come up before mine, and Alj's (if we consider her a consumer anymore). I don't count Lawmax since she was a friend before I joined Pricescope! It does seem awesome that you have been here for so long. You are a living part of history! You must stick around and remind us of where we came from! (Garry could always do that in a pinch, too! No fair pinching without a reason, though, Garry!)

I am so glad you have remained! You are a treasure :).

Deborah
34.gif

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/8/2009 12:24:17 PM
Author: AGBF

Congratulations, iwannaprettyone! You and glitterata are the two active posters whose names still come up before mine (among the consumers) showing that you have been posting for longer than I have been. I guess that Mara''s name will still come up before mine, and Alj''s (if we consider her a consumer anymore). I don''t count Lawmax since she was a friend before I joined Pricescope! It does seem awesome that you have been here for so long. You are a living part of history! You must stick around and remind us of where we came from! (Garry could always do that in a pinch, too! No fair pinching without a reason, though, Garry!)

I am so glad you have remained! You are a treasure :).

Deborah
34.gif
Thanks Deb...I have a long way to go before I get some cake though huh?
12.gif
haha We certainly have come a LONG way and the sites tools and treasures keep changing. Oh the stories I have seen!
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results