shape
carat
color
clarity

Happy 4th July Everyone

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Samantha Red

Shiny_Rock
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to wish you all a Happy Fourth July from across the pond. I hope everyone has a wonderful day and fingers crossed for a few celebration proposals!

35.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Happy 4th of July!!! Have a wonderful day!!
35.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hope you guys all have a great 4th of July in the US! I''ll be joining you over there in 2 days!! Woohoo!

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/4/2007 3:37:24 AM
Author:Samantha Red
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to wish you all a Happy Fourth July from across the pond. I hope everyone has a wonderful day and fingers crossed for a few celebration proposals!

35.gif
Yes, happy 4th everyone, and I second what Samantha said!
9.gif
10.gif
3.gif

Modified Brilliant

Brilliant_Rock
Trade

Samantha Red

Shiny_Rock
Date: 7/4/2007 6:46:31 AM
Author: Modified Brilliant
Fireworks are not legal here in Massachusetts
7.gif
(professional displays only) but Happy 4th anyway!
36.gif

www.metrojewelryappraisers.com
As the owner of soon to be three dogs, I wish that were the case here. I know it sounds sad, but professional displays are cheaper and more impressive anyway.

Have a wonderful day anyway Modified Brilliant

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Happy 4th everyone!

firework23.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
hope everyone and their family has a happy and healthy 4th of july filled with lots of good food, friends, merriment and no illegal fireworks!! for those of you off, ENJOY the day of freedom! hehe.

zdrastvootya

Shiny_Rock
Happy 4th of July to our neighbours to the south!

Just had a great Canada Day long weekend up here.

Z.

Regular Guy

Ideal_Rock
Calling weather right now is a riot. We're trying to make a plan to meet my sister-in-law, with our families, to have dinner and see fireworks, and figuring out what to do

The guy, you can tell, is feeling pressure (when you call weather).

He's saying...rain to stop by 7 - 7:30, but tornado watch until 10. Rain expected to return after fire works end. Have fun.

You have fun, all of you!

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Samantha! I love July 4th, as a US History major, and lover of all days off, this was a great day!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Happy July 4th everyone!

UCLABelle, who doesn''t love a paid holiday day off from work!? Is this your first paid holiday? Yippy!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wish the law against illegal fireworks was actually enforced here in our neighborhood! Seems a lot of people go out of their way to cross state lines and obtain them and then set them off in their tiny little backyards here, I''m outside on the patio right now by myself because the dogs are so terrified they have to stay inside with DH.
7.gif

Happy Independence Day everyone, I hope you all had a wonderful 4th! We had a nice time over at DH''s parents'' house and now we''re on dog-watch until who knows when later tonight!
35.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Be safe and Happy 4th!!!
35.gif

IrishAngel7982

Brilliant_Rock
Happy birthday America! I hope everyone had a safe and wonderful time, and thanks for the well-wishes across the pond!
35.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results