Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!
Many happy returns and best wishes!

Cristallo

Shiny_Rock
Happy Anniversary!

winnietucker

Ideal_Rock
How sweet! Happy anniversary to you both. Wishing you many more.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am happy for you and Resa, Wink.

Deb/AGBF

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Anniversary to a great couple!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Happy Anniversary!

cheers--Sharon

Tonks

Brilliant_Rock
We celebrated our 47th anniversary Sunday with a drive into the mountains of Idaho, visiting Stanley Lake for a delightful picnic, then going to an ice cream store in Stanley with an outdoor pickup window, then to Redfish lake, which unfortunately was too crowded to even thing about getting out of the car for. After that we drove back to Boise via Sun Valley.

We were gone for nearly ten hours and enjoyed seeing the beautiful mountains and having hours to ourselves to just talk about something other than work and Covid.

Today is our actual anniversary, but work got in the way and I haven't even gotten out for lunch yet, and it is time to be heading home, which will be at least an hour away.

Still, I am blessed. 47 years with this wonderful lady and it looks like we just need to dodge this silly disease to make it to 50 years in only three more years. Life is pretty darn good when you are with the right soul mate.

Wink

Happy anniversary, Wink!!!! You are such a wonderful person with a kind heart. I’m so glad to have gotten to know you.

ccuheartnurse

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Happy Anniversary to you both Wink! Your day together sounds lovely. :clap:

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Thank you for the gracious outpouring of good feelings from so many of you. It is so rewarding at the end of a long day and read so many nice things. It is one of the reasons I love this place so much, people are just plain nice to one another.

I do have to answer the one question about did she get bling this year. No, just my undivided attention for the entire day. And yes, she has lots of bling.

Oh, @ccuheartnurse, I showed Resa your avatar and she just burst out laughing with the sheer joy of "listen carefully."

I will go to bed tonight with a grateful heart.

Wink

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
Happy Anniversary!!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Anniversary @Wink to you and your lovely wife. Happy marriages filled with love and respect are always reason to celebrate and wishing you many more decades of joy and partnership weathering life together. The good and the bad and the in between.

Screen Shot 2020-08-13 at 7.42.40 AM.png

AdaBeta27

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Happy Anniversary! :bigsmile:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results