shape
carat
color
clarity

Hand pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ellewoods

Shiny_Rock
Here''s just a few hand pictures, I apologize for the quality. I still haven''t figured out how to take good pictures of my ring, and I''ve had to crop them really small so that they could be uploaded. I am still 200% in love with it and couldn''t be happier, I''ve gotten so many compliments the last couple days it is so flattering.
1.gif
My DF is just amazing.
9.gif

leaf cropped.jpg

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Elle: That''s not a hand picture, it''s a tree picture
2.gif
Get snapping! It''s beautiful, gorgeous, can''t wait to see more!

ellewoods

Shiny_Rock
Sorry you can''t see my whole hand, the picture was too big so I had to crop most fingers out.

outside cropped.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
elle you can get a whole hand shot by just resizing the picture down to 650 pixels wide and then saving it to be under 100k. that last one is a magnified image so if you resized the whole thing, it would fit and be under 100k. hope that helps...it's not a FINGER shot, it's a hand shot!!!
9.gif

love the tree shot! did you start your own thread in SMTR or are you keeping it all here?

ellewoods

Shiny_Rock
Sorry Ally! I''m trying!
1.gif

Anyone have tips on how I can post my hand pictures so you see all of my hand and I don''t have to crop them? Everytime I try to post them, the website says they''re too big. But I don''t know how to use my basic photo program to change the qualities so they''re able to be posted without cropping them tons.

profile cropped.jpg

ellewoods

Shiny_Rock
I figured out another program to use to resize the pictures. Hope this works!

R four fingers.jpg

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
There ya go! That last picture size is perfect! Congrats on the recent engagement! I love the way EC''s look! Are you going to get a matching band?

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
WTW, that EC sure does take up a lot of finger real estate!
31.gif

ellewoods

Shiny_Rock
One more.

navy background.jpg

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry WTW=BTW

ellewoods

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Snooper, emerald cuts have always been my favorite, and I''m thrilled to own one!

I do plan on getting a matching wedding band, same thinness of the band and it will be a full eternity band with diamonds all the way around. I can''t wait!
9.gif

Is there any way I can delete the second picture I posted? Just because I posted it when I didn''t know how to resize the pictures, and now its quite ugly as a huge closeup of my finger.
40.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
there ya go! looks fabulous!

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Oh Elle! Now that''s what I''ve been waiting for! It looks HUGEE!!! And I love, love the setting. It''s my favorite emerald cut so far. Don''t be shy to post a few hundred more
9.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Elle, I love your EC!!! I think they are so pretty and classy... and the setting is perfect too!! Congrats!!
30.gif

LizzieC

Brilliant_Rock
Oh Wow it''s stunning Elle!
30.gif
I love ECs... So elegant! Congratulations!!
36.gif

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
So so so SO pretty. I wonder if that can be done with a RB stone .....
27.gif

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
Yummmmmmmmmmmmy Elle!!! It''s gorgeous!! Nice and big and sparkly, I love it!!!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Congrats!! What a beautiful ring! I love the hand shot, it looked gorgeous on your hand!
30.gif
9.gif

dragon

Rough_Rock
Hand pics, finally. It''s stunning!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful!!! Congrats again!

appletini

Ideal_Rock
stunning!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
wow its beautiful!!

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Elle, it is stunning!!!!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Elle-

Your ring is AMAZING!!!! I love it! Congratulations!

littlelysser

Brilliant_Rock
That is one breath taking emerald.

Love it.

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Elle, it''s an amazing ring and a heckuva skating rink of a rock!!! WoW!!! Me LOVES emerald cuts!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Elle, I think your ring is stunning! I love the setting and think it looks great on your hand. I am a bit partial to e/c''s...

KD...I see an e/c rhr in your future!!!

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Ay caramba is that a STUNNING ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOWZA !!!!!! LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your DF did SO WELL--COngrats!!!!!!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/30/2006 1:18:03 AM
Author: diamondfan
Elle, I think your ring is stunning! I love the setting and think it looks great on your hand. I am a bit partial to e/c''s...

KD...I see an e/c rhr in your future!!!
Diamondfan -- from your lips to DH''s ears!!!!!
9.gif

ellewoods

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for the wonderful comments everyone!

I know my pictures are subpar but they show how the ring basically looks -- except I''m sad I didn''t capture the delicate pave in the "basket" underneath the ring. My first pictures I posted from the vendor show the pave basket though.

Ally: I will try to take some better pictures and will post when I do. It''s my new hobby!

SanDiegoLady: I know it''s a little over 2 carats, but not the exact specs. After I saw the ring I told myself I didn''t need to know all the details...although when I asked, DF said it was a little over 2 carats.
9.gif
Although I may know more if I have to deal with our insurance dealer and look at the appraisal to do that.
2.gif

IloveSparkles: You can probably do a similar ring with a round center stone, but I''m not quite sure how you''d do the pave basket without it looking like an "under halo" somehow....the settings I''ve seen that had some of those elements were all square or cushion center stones....but some imagination and a great custom place (like WF!) should be able to make it happen.
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results