shape
carat
color
clarity

Ham or eggs?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Has anyone else heard this expression? We''re either ham or eggs in a relationship? Ham is committed to providing breakfast, vs. the chicken that only has to provide eggs and can wander off free.

So by the time the guy proposes... he''s ham right?

In the mean time, ever feel tired of eggs?
3.gif

Somedays, being an LIW... I feel like unappreciated ham.

Anyone else? And feel free to add analogies. I like them!!!

LegacyGirl

Brilliant_Rock
I so don''t get this
33.gif
Wouldn''t it be the ham or the chicken then.... an egg just can''t get up and walk away when its been scrambled (at least lets hope not lol).

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
Hmm...I have to say, this analogy aside, I''d rather be a chicken than a pig.
3.gif

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
i don''t know about analogies but i could definitely go for a ham sandwich right now...or chicken...or egg salad haha

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
Mmmm...chicken sandwich does sound tasty! I think I''ll go eat a brownie instead. Yum brownies!

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
i actually had a chicken and swiss sandwich for lunch but im still hungry
23.gif

Lexie

Shiny_Rock
I started eating some left-over Swedish crepes, but I got distracted for a minute or two, and my cat decided to finish ''em off
29.gif

Time to search for something else to eat..

LegacyGirl

Brilliant_Rock
I just had egg salad and it was YUM!

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is has to be the funniest analogy I''ve ever read. I''m not sure I follow it exactly, but if I do get it then DH is generally the ham. But I think it varies. I''m the flightier one when it comes to care giving (which is weird because it''s my paying job) or taking care of our relationship.

And I''m never tired of eggs. Scrambled, fried, over easy, hard boiled...I like them all!

Sorry for the slow response. Cramming for a test.

I think the analogy should really be about a pig vs a chicken. In order to provide breakfast, a pig must sacrifice himself or herself and is therefore "committed" to breakfast (the relationship). Whereas, a chicken does not need to sacrifice itself for a relationship and thus, doesn''t have to "commit" in order to provide breakfast.

Anyway, I think it runs along with the cow milk analogy but much less ... I dunno... women oriented, cause the pig could be a girl or a guy.

Thanks for responding!!

Mmmm now I want a ham sandwich.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results