shape
carat
color
clarity

Halo Question

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Margot

Rough_Rock
I''m in love with the delicate micropave halo look. My question is: How thin can the halo be? Do any of you have pics/measurements of your delicate halos?

Margot

Rough_Rock
Bump.

MMT

Ideal_Rock
You might get more responses over on the show me the ring side. I have seen many gorgeous delicate halos over there.
35.gif
35.gif
35.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
the width of the halo will depend on the style of pave as well as the designer. check out pearlmans website for a bunch of halo''s too. if there is a specific ring you are wondering about we might be able to help you give an idea of the halo width.

Margot

Rough_Rock
Thank you for all of your responses. I am curious to know the width of the Adrianna 811 style by Leon. I''ll check out the site you''ve suggested.

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
I have a Tacori setting and the halo is super tiny. I mean the diamonds are half the size of the 2mm band and its set slightly under the diamond so you barley see the halo. There are alot of pics on ps but they are so blown up. In person, its the tinyest halo I''ve seen to date.

Margot

Rough_Rock
Date: 4/20/2009 3:33:12 PM
Author: emeraldlover1
I have a Tacori setting and the halo is super tiny. I mean the diamonds are half the size of the 2mm band and its set slightly under the diamond so you barley see the halo. There are alot of pics on ps but they are so blown up. In person, its the tinyest halo I''ve seen to date.
Half the size? Wow! FYI - I''ve seen pics of your ering before and it is gorgeous!

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/20/2009 4:03:33 PM
Author: Margot

Half the size? Wow! FYI - I''ve seen pics of your ering before and it is gorgeous!
yup. Its really tiny. In real life the halo is almost non-existant. I wanted something to add a little extra to my EC. Thank you by the way.

Margot

Rough_Rock
Date: 4/20/2009 6:30:51 PM
Author: lesco
Hi,

My halo is a little over 1mm, that''s is pretty small, I think....
IMG_1365.JPG

There was a related thread you might be interested in:
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/can-i-see-your-delicate-halos.98430/

ETA: The '' regular'' 811 adrianna is about 1.5 ~ 1.8 mm, I think ( I have the modified version ). I think Phoenix and Heb1976 have this style, they might be able to confirm.
That is exactly the information I was looking for. I love the Adrianna style and am pleased to learn it can be modified to a more delicate look. Just gorgeous.

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Yes, I love the Tacori haloes. I think that they are so delicate, that the set off the diamond without overpowering it. Your ring is so gogeous!

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
My halo is pretty delicate. The diamonds are about half he size as the ones in the band. It is Michael b. from the trois collection.

2-3011.jpg

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/21/2009 9:10:38 AM
Author: vespergirl

Yes, I love the Tacori haloes. I think that they are so delicate, that the set off the diamond without overpowering it. Your ring is so gogeous!
Thank you! My favorite part about the new tacori halo''s is that they are set a little under the stone. Just a little extra bling.

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
I was also going to suggest the Tacori ones. They''re so beautiful!

BlackIsland

Shiny_Rock
Here is my Tacori 2623 - hopefully you can see the thin little halo. I really like that about it - a little extra bling!

BI

Aw geez, it didn't attach - I will try again

BlackIsland

Shiny_Rock
OK, I hope this worked this time.

BI

Tacori 2623 pic 1.jpg

Margot

Rough_Rock
Date: 4/21/2009 5:21:52 PM
Author: BlackIsland
OK, I hope this worked this time.

BI

hubba hubba!

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
If i ever decided to do a halo, it would be Leon Mege or Tacori.

From what I''ve seen here, they make the most delicate ones.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results