shape
carat
color
clarity

Half eternity--where to start looking?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mishelly

Rough_Rock
I''m looking to purchase a half eternity band to wear as a RHR. I love the look of shared prongs and am eager to find something suitable online! I''d prefer 19k w/g and I need to keep the stone size reasonable to keep the cost down--I was thinking between 1/4 and 1/2 carat tcw. I wear a 5.75 and was wondering if a 2 or 2.5 mm band would be substantial enough yet still look dainty and feminine. Any ideas?
I am tempted to go into some local B&M stores just to get a ''feel'' of what looks nice but I''d love to see any hand shots from here!

Mishelly in Canada

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
check out www.thefacetscollection.com

mishelly

Rough_Rock
Thanks! I should add that my latest online purchase at ice.com is what is fueling the search for my RHR--I''ll try to post a pic below. It''s a 1.5 mm half eternity, here''s the specs:

http://www.ice.com/customer/product_detail.jsp?product=129679988

14Kt Yellow Gold
Item: Ring
Finish: Polished
Weight: 1.4 Grams
Width: 1.5 mm
Stone Information:
Diamond
Weight: 1/4 CTW
Quantity: 18

mishelly

Rough_Rock
ice.com ''fun'' ring:

ring 4 email size.jpg

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ditto to mrssalvo''s www.thefacetscollection.com. They have tons of different sizes and settings in full and half eternity styles. And show us whatcha get! I love your dainty ice.com purchase!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results