shape
carat
color
clarity

Haircut help, please

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

fisherofmengirly

Ideal_Rock
So, I just got married and now I''m more than ready to chop off my hair.
9.gif

Not a whole lot, not like pixie style, but enough for a big difference.

I posted in the bride forum, and I''m trying to link to that page, so I won''t have to repost pictures.

Long story short, my hair is thick, wavy, and can be unruly when it''s really short (as in BIG), but I had it cut just before I met my husband (March of 2005) and LOVED it, but let it grow out again at his request. Now that it was all long and pretty for the wedding, I''m ready to cut it again and I need some help and advice picking a look that would look right on me.

Thanks for the help, if you have any ideas or know anywhere around the Georgia area (we live just above Alanta, in the North Metro area) I could consider, since I left my hairstylist behind in North Carolina, I''d appreciate it!

firebirdgold

Ideal_Rock
Just tell the person that you''d like your hair shaped with layers to enhance movement and curl without being too bulky. The layers should range between 2-1 inches below your shoulders to 1 1/2 inches below your chin. That should get you a haircut well suited for your hair type!
35.gif

fisherofmengirly

Ideal_Rock
I took the plunge and cut it!!
9.gif
9.gif

I LOVE it!!!

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
pictures please!

fisherofmengirly

Ideal_Rock
Haha... it''s not THAT dramatic, just was for me.

It''s maybe 7 inches shorter now, and I have those side-sweeping bangs. I''m still not sure how I feel about them, and luckily, they can tuck behind my ear.

fisherofmengirly

Ideal_Rock
This is the best picture I have of the cut with the bangs. I don''t wear it *bangy* much. It just doesn''t seem me, at all.

haircut.JPG

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
I love it! It looks great!

fisherofmengirly

Ideal_Rock
Thanks! I like the length, a lot. My hair is much healthier, and BOUNCIER, I guess you could call it, now. I like that a lot.

The bangs, I''m not so sure of. People say bangs help with LONG foreheads, but to me, it seems to accentuate it. I don''t know. Lucky thing they can stuck back really easily!!
9.gif

This is how it looks more often than not, still in a ponytail. I guess that''s just me!

ponytailme.JPG

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think it looks great on you!!

lovelylulu

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results