shape
carat
color
clarity

Haircut for short, curly, fine hair

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
So I am tired of picking my hair out of Micah's little hands, and worse, his MOUTH, ugh. It's falling out like mad now that the pregnancy hormone is gone and I hate it, so I want to cut it all off, really short. Right now it is just past my shoulders. My curls are not super tight, defined curls -they are loose and relaxed. I have a really round face and a high forehead, so any of the side-swept bangs are probably out unless I want to mess with it for an hour every morning, and I don't have the time for that with a 4 month old. Thoughts? Suggestions?

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hm..a stacked bob? Or maybe a short pixie type cut would look cute? If your curls aren't tight it would look tousled instead of poodle-ish I think? I dunno..I suck at hair so I'm no help sorry!

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
I really, really like the Meg Ryan cut - she rocks it so well - but I'm worried I don't have enough volume to my hair. I'm sort of hair-illiterate so I'm not sure how to make it look like that, otherwise I'd have an appointment to cut it like that right this second lol. I love it.

charbie

Ideal_Rock
I bet if you used some good mousse, it would stay like the meg ryan hairstyle. The shorter your hair, the more volume u can get, usually. Knowing your face from pictures, I bet that would be super cute on you!

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
charbie said:
I bet if you used some good mousse, it would stay like the meg ryan hairstyle. The shorter your hair, the more volume u can get, usually. Knowing your face from pictures, I bet that would be super cute on you!

I hadn't thought of just moussing it :)) I think I am going to go have my mom watch the baby and get it cut tonight. It's driving me insane. I'll have to get some good pictures printed so I get what I want. DH is going to be so sad :tongue:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results