shape
carat
color
clarity

hair trial

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

basil

Brilliant_Rock
What do you think? Please be honest.

IMG_2009small.jpg

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
Wow, I really like it! It''s very romantic! The only thing I would *consider* changing is asking for a little volume on the top.

D2B

Brilliant_Rock
really beautiful. Are you comfortable in it, do you like it? I love it and would love to have hair like that.

d2b

swimmer

Ideal_Rock
You have so much gorgeous hair!
And you look thrilled?
Don''t ask us, you know you look fabulous!

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
i think it looks great!! of course I am sure it will be neater for the actual day ( the back is a little loose-ish) but I think it''s fab!!

are you wearing a headpiece? Tiara or something else? veil? Below the curls or above?? those are things I think of when looking at hair pics. :)

You have very pretty hair- you are lucky!

basil

Brilliant_Rock
I liked it then, in the salon. But later on I left like maybe it was too tight and too structured. I wanted something really loose and romantic, but I have a lot of hair so I don''t know if my expectations were realistic.

basil

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/13/2008 10:33:45 AM
Author: Sophie
i think it looks great!! of course I am sure it will be neater for the actual day ( the back is a little loose-ish) but I think it''s fab!!

are you wearing a headpiece? Tiara or something else? veil? Below the curls or above?? those are things I think of when looking at hair pics. :)

You have very pretty hair- you are lucky!
Oh yeah, I''m wearing some small white orchids off to the side, and a simple veil for the ceremony. No tiara or pins or anything.

Stephanie

Brilliant_Rock
I think that it''s lovely. I would love to have hair like that.

newbie124

Brilliant_Rock
Ooh, pretty! I think it will look really lovely w/ the side flower. I think that will help give it a less formal and more romantic look. If you were wearing it w/ a veil or tiara, definitely would be a more structure look, I think.

emilina22

Brilliant_Rock
wow!! i think your hair turned out beautifully!!

a second the side flower idea, it would give it that softer look that you were maybe looking for

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
I think the style is perfect looks beautiful, my only thing would just be a tiding of the hairs down along the neckline and a few flyaways, but otherwise I think it is perfect :) you look great

noelwr

Brilliant_Rock
it is absolutely gorgeous! I wish I had your hair so I could get the same hair do.

karasue91

Brilliant_Rock
I think it''s gorgeous too
1.gif
The only suggestion I would make is to possibly make the bun-type thing a bit smaller, I think with flowers in the side you might want it to be a little smaller so that the flowers are still on the back of your head, rather than all the way on the side, which is where it''s looking like they would be with the bun so wide.

Oh, and I''m with Sabine on the volume on top too. Obviously they will use more hairspray on the big day to get rid of the flyaways....your hair is such a gorgeous color!! Thick and luscious, it''s hard to go wrong with hair like that
2.gif

SarFarSuperstar

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous and what an amazing color your hair is! That will be stunning with flowers. I second the idea for volume on top- it will help balance out the big bun.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results