shape
carat
color
clarity

Hair Trial

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

RoseAngel04

Brilliant_Rock
here are some pics of my bridal hair trial today, YAY! Excuse my not very made up face!

Oh and I''m also wearing my new bridal jewelry!

hair 001.jpg

RoseAngel04

Brilliant_Rock
another...

hair 002.jpg

RoseAngel04

Brilliant_Rock
one more!

hair 003.jpg

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think the cascading curls look gorgeous!

labbielove

Brilliant_Rock
It looks great-
you are going to be a beautiful bride!

Scooba

Shiny_Rock
soooo pretty!!! and your face look gorgeous too, what are you talking about, I actually scrolled back up to see if it was a makeup trial too!!!

San Diego Bride

Shiny_Rock
you look absolutely, drop-dead gorgeous. if you look like that with minimal make-up and wearing a smock i can''t imagine how incredible you''ll look on your wedding day! can you post a picture of your dress in this thread so we can see it all together?

RoseAngel04

Brilliant_Rock
OMG, ya''ll are so very very sweet! Thx to you all, it means so much to me!
2.gif
I loved how my hair ended up. The only thing I''m a little nervous about is the curls staying. My hair stylist said that today he wasn''t going to use the amount of product to make it hold the way he will the day of the wedding. I just hope and pray it stays!

RoseAngel04

Brilliant_Rock
here''s my dress!!!

rosedress.jpg

RoseAngel04

Brilliant_Rock
another of me sitting with my dress consultant

sitdress.jpg

LittleLau143

Rough_Rock
You look beautiful! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the hair half up half down and i love how it is fastened in the back! you have inspired me for my wedding day!

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
loooks beautful!!! Are you wearing a veil or anything?
I tried to photoshop your hair pic onto the dress pic, but couldn''t gete it right....maybe someone else can? :)

RoseAngel04

Brilliant_Rock
yes, I am wearing a veil for the ceremony. Unfortunatley I don't have it yet, I would have loved to get a pic with it. And I still plan on looking for some hair jewelry. Nothing to "bling bling" but just a little something.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think you look great with those cascading curls but I think you look really stunning in the first pic with your dress where your hair looks like it''s all off your neck. Your neck, shoulders, back, and that drop dead gorgeous bodice of your gown are perfect for a complete updo (my very humble opinion, of course).

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love your hair. It is very similar to what my hair looked like on my wedding day!

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
So pretty!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty!

larussel03

Brilliant_Rock
So pretty! I hope to do something like that with my hair, although it''s only reaching my shoulders right now...hopefully it''ll be long enough in 8 months!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful! You have such shiny hair!!

wendybird

Rough_Rock
I 100% agree, you look BEAUTIFUL!!! And when you put all the makeup, hair & the dress together you''re going to look drop dead gorgeous. I''m super excited for you!! =o)

hehehe. I think I just bugged you last night on theknot board about where you got your hair done last night!

Fancy605

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my goodness, you are just TOO adorable. I love the hair---but then again I am partial because that is almost exactly how I am doing mime. Loves it!

Liquiddazi

Shiny_Rock
That looks WONDERFUL!!! So cute and beautiful with the dress!

RoseAngel04

Brilliant_Rock
thank you everyone for the sweet comments! I''m soooooo ready for my big day to be here!

Wendy: I didn''t you you were a PS''er too! haha...small world!

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Ok, so it''s not perfect, but I LOVE
30.gif
Photoshop and couldn''t resist.

rosehairtrialanddress.jpg

RoseAngel04

Brilliant_Rock
oh robbie thx SOO much! I LOVE
30.gif
it! Now I''m ready for August to be here!

So_happy

Brilliant_Rock
Roseangel~ You look so adorable!!! I actually think that if the curls happened to lose a touch of thier curliness that it would look phenomenal :)

Robbie: Girl, you got skillz!!!! (lol) You have the pic looking very much like it was taken like that!!! Who''s the other great photoshoper? Ebree? You guys amaze me! I''ve got to pick up that skill.

So_happy

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/28/2007 12:37:46 AM
Author: Matata
I think you look great with those cascading curls but I think you look really stunning in the first pic with your dress where your hair looks like it''s all off your neck. Your neck, shoulders, back, and that drop dead gorgeous bodice of your gown are perfect for a complete updo (my very humble opinion, of course).

Mattata~ I agree!! So I''m looking at her skirt and it''s voluminous so it seems like some hair down would look better (to balance things out a little) but it really DOES look stunning all up! I''d love to see an all up do but with some loose wavy pieces hanging down (but not half down)..................

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/28/2007 8:24:19 PM
Author: robbie3982
Ok, so it''s not perfect, but I LOVE
30.gif
Photoshop and couldn''t resist.
GREAT JOB ROBBIE!!!

Scooba

Shiny_Rock
OMG! what an awesome photshop!

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Thanks everyone, and, Rose, you''re welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results