shape
carat
color
clarity

Hair Trial

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bravesfan

Shiny_Rock
I just came back from CA where I had my hair trial! The girl that did it was wonderful, and she is getting married a few months after me so she knows how important it is to have good hair
2.gif

Here is the pic (sorry I am not smiling, I didnt know my sister was going ot take a pic
9.gif
)

The only difference is I am going to have hair ext. Yay! I am so excited!

Let me know what y''all think!
emlove.gif

CIMG202235ps.JPG

bravesfan

Shiny_Rock
WOW!! Sorry its soooooooooooo big!!! It isnt that big on my computer!!!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
You''re so pretty! Your hair is very lovely, she did a great job!

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
you look like a porcelain doll!! just beautiful!

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
I think it is very beautiful and you have such a beautiful face!

Might I offer a slight suggestion?
I know that with my own, thich heavy hair, it would NEVER hold a style for any length of time especially not curls, lol.
If it were me, I would consider pinning up a few bits from the the top half, to pull a bit away from the face, but very loose looking still.
I hope this makes sense and I will try to look for a pic....like Jessica Simpson''s wedding hair...

jesshair2.jpg

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/5/2007 10:27:52 PM
Author: ForteKitty
you look like a porcelain doll!! just beautiful!
I agree, you look amazing, the hair is just perfection!!!!

bravesfan

Shiny_Rock
1.gif

Date: 2/5/2007 11:26:20 PM
Author: Sophie
I think it is very beautiful and you have such a beautiful face!

Might I offer a slight suggestion?
I know that with my own, thich heavy hair, it would NEVER hold a style for any length of time especially not curls, lol.
If it were me, I would consider pinning up a few bits from the the top half, to pull a bit away from the face, but very loose looking still.
I hope this makes sense and I will try to look for a pic....like Jessica Simpson''s wedding hair...

Thank you so much Sophie... I love her hair!! I agree with you about hair staying nice all night long, I was concerned about that too. I might bring that pic in with me and have her pin a little more back. I wonder where I could find clips like that...

Also thanks to everyone else
2.gif
... My MOH said the same thing! haha! I wish I would have known she was taking the picture, I look like I am an emplty shell!! O Well...

AChiOAlumna

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/5/2007 11:56:45 PM
Author: bravesfan
Thank you so much Sophie... I might bring that pic in with me and have her pin a little more back. I wonder where I could find clips like that...

I found this website when looking for my own clips and barrettes...maybe you can find something that'll work for you.
http://www.bridalpeople.com/barrettes/

Samantha Red

Shiny_Rock
You look completely stunning, you will be a very beautiful bride indeed. I think the clips at the back would look wonderful if you could find some

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
you look great!

eks6426

Ideal_Rock
Wow, you look like a princess.

Officers girl

Shiny_Rock
You look beautiful!! I think your hair will look great!!!

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
The hair is lovely! Just one problem: however lovely it is, who would look at your hair when they could be looking at your beautiful face? You''re a total knockout!

Kerbear560

Shiny_Rock
First, I just want to say that you look beautiful- you''re going to make a stunning bride!
1.gif

Thank you so much Sophie... I love her hair!! I agree with you about hair staying nice all night long, I was concerned about that too. I might bring that pic in with me and have her pin a little more back. I wonder where I could find clips like that...
Someone on my local knot boards just posted about her Jessica Simpson-like hairclips (the item description on the website actually says "Similar to those worn by Jessica Simpson on her wedding day"). She purchased them here (they also have some other pretty barrettes):

JSimpClip1.JPG

larussel03

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/6/2007 12:35:46 PM
Author: Kerbear560
First, I just want to say that you look beautiful- you''re going to make a stunning bride!
1.gif

Someone on my local knot boards just posted about her Jessica Simpson-like hairclips (the item description on the website actually says ''Similar to those worn by Jessica Simpson on her wedding day''). She purchased them here (they also have some other pretty barrettes):
Thanks for that website, Kerbear!!! They have stretchy rhinestone bracelets that can cover my wrist tattoo! I''ve been looking forever for something that will without looking awful!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!

Kerbear560

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/6/2007 12:54:40 PM
Author: *~Sweetpea~*
Thanks for that website, Kerbear!!! They have stretchy rhinestone bracelets that can cover my wrist tattoo! I''ve been looking forever for something that will without looking awful!
I''m so glad that I was able to help you (even if it was indirectly)! Yay!
36.gif
9.gif

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Oooh, girl, you look amazing! Love it!

bravesfan

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/6/2007 12:35:46 PM
Author: Kerbear560
1.gif

Someone on my local knot boards just posted about her Jessica Simpson-like hairclips (the item description on the website actually says ''Similar to those worn by Jessica Simpson on her wedding day''). She purchased them here (they also have some other pretty barrettes):

Kerbear: Thank you sooooooo much for that website!! If you were here I would hug you!
9.gif
haha! That is exactly what I need. I wonder if they will hold well ( you know how some clips pop open when you put hair in them) I guess there is now way of knowing unless I try them.

Thank you to the rest of you for all of the nice things you have said. It means alot
emrose.gif

Also... just to throw this question out there... do any of you know the price of getting extentions? The girl quoted me a pretty high price (or at least I think it is high) I am only having two rows put in just to add some length and thickness, but I am not doing my whole head. She quoted me 1300! Is that a good/bad/normal price? That seems ok if you are doing your whole head but im not
14.gif

hmmm.... well if anyone knows I would appreciate your impute

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Wow, $1300 for extensions?!?! That's insane if you ask me, unless you're getting the kind that are "permanent" and all over your head. I had extensions for my wedding but they were just clip ons--I'm actually not sure how she got them in but I was able to take them out by myself the next day. They just added a little bit of fullness and length. It cost $300 to have my hair done, regardless of whether or not I got the extensions--and I got to keep the extensions so I may get someone to put them in for me again one day if I have another event. I'm in NYC so I'm used to high prices but I can't imagine paying $1300!

Kerbear560

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/6/2007 6:33:14 PM
Kerbear: Thank you sooooooo much for that website!! If you were here I would hug you!
9.gif
haha! That is exactly what I need. I wonder if they will hold well ( you know how some clips pop open when you put hair in them) I guess there is now way of knowing unless I try them.

Hehehe, you''re welcome! I hope that you end up loving them (i.e. they''re good quality, hold well etc.)!
9.gif

sarie_j

Shiny_Rock
You look absolutely stunning -- I can''t imagine how amazing you''ll look in your dress and all smiles!!! The hair is perfect, don''t change a thing!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Your hair looks great! You''ll look fantastic on your big day

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
You look absolutely, positively GORGEOUS!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results