shape
carat
color
clarity

Hair Trial Pics

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

philly317

Rough_Rock
Just went for my hair trial and I''m pretty excited with what she came up with!

I am wearing the melissa sweet Rome dress and I think it really goes well with the styling. Im trying to determine what kind of hair jewelry might complement it but im struggling - any suggestions would be appreciated!

msrome.jpg

sammyj

Brilliant_Rock
WOW!!!! that is absolutely gorgeous! And so is your dress. I can't wait to see the whole package!!! Do you have any pics of you in the dress?

ETA: hair jewellery...hmmm...If I were you I'd go with a silk flower. The dress and hairstyle don't scream blingy to me.
1.gif

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
LOVE.IT! I don''t think it needs anything, flowers or otherwise.

Bia

Ideal_Rock
If that''s all your real hair, then you are one lucky lady!!!

I love it. I love the dress too!

philly317

Rough_Rock
haha - yes it is all of my real hair! i feel bad for my hair stylist who had to curl it all
26.gif

philly317

Rough_Rock
Date: 4/16/2009 1:34:13 PM
Author: sammyj
WOW!!!! that is absolutely gorgeous! And so is your dress. I can''t wait to see the whole package!!! Do you have any pics of you in the dress?

ETA: hair jewellery...hmmm...If I were you I''d go with a silk flower. The dress and hairstyle don''t scream blingy to me.
1.gif

Unfortunately i don''t have any pics of me in the dress - I haven''t seen it myself since i ordered it so many months ago! i will be sure to post some pics when it gets in!

FroggyMont

Shiny_Rock
Love the little braids!! I don''t think that you need anything jewelry in your hair!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think it looks great. I don''t think you need anything else with it.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow. I'm so jealous of your hair! It looks gorgeous!!!!

ETA: I wouldn't add anything either!

Guilty Pleasure

Brilliant_Rock
I love it! It will be really pretty with your dress, and even as it falls over time, it''s kept back from your face and will look beautiful even at the end of the night.

It reminds me of Serena''s hair at the White party (for the Gossip Girl addicts like me)

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/16/2009 2:15:16 PM
Author: Guilty Pleasure

It reminds me of Serena''s hair at the White party (for the Gossip Girl addicts like me)

I love your hair; it looks awesome! I don''t think you need anything in your hair from the way it looks in the back but if you think something is missing from the side, maybe a hair wrap/hair band as per Guilty Pleasure''s reference to Gossip Girl? your hair style looks Roman/Grecian and a hair band might work better over a silk flower.

Lemme see if I can find a photo...

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
Something like this?

120508_watters_400x400.jpg

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
Wow, you have long gorgeous hair! It''s beautiful. How do you style it on a day to day basis (out of curiosity)?

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Gasp! That''s gorgeous!

lliang_chi

Ideal_Rock
Wow! The hair trial looks fantastic! I think some small accents would look nice in your hair, but you really don''t need it. Small accents being small silk flowers or pearl clusters or something like that. Not a big flower or a big bling-y hair clip because that will distract from your hair.

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
by no means do I think you NEED this....however, if it were me wearing that dress I would be rocking this with that fabulous hair...

pphillyem1.jpg

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
GORGEOUS - love how the dress and the hair go together, what a beautiful bride you will be
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results