shape
carat
color
clarity

Hair style help

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

blackpolkadot

Shiny_Rock
So I have NO idea how to wear my hair. I have a hair trial next week, so I need to decide. I have poured over project wedding, the knot, google, etc, but nothing speaks to me. I don''t know if I should wear it half up, completely up, all down, or whatever. Any ideas, ladies?

I am having an outside wedding in the morning in Mississippi (read humid).

I''ll post some pics for reference.

Here is the ceremony site:

Dress 0048.jpg

blackpolkadot

Shiny_Rock
I usually wear my hair either all up (ponytail) or all down (straight or wavy.) I've never really fooled with my hair much, so I am just at a loss.

So, ideas, ladies?

panda08

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely venue and great dress!

I''d suggest up, especially since it''s gonna be humid. I have long hair and I can''t stand it when it''s down and it''s hot and humid outside.

I don''t how long your hair is but if it''s long and down, people will miss out on that great back on your dress!

blackpolkadot

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/11/2009 7:51:07 PM
Author: panda08
Lovely venue and great dress!

I''d suggest up, especially since it''s gonna be humid. I have long hair and I can''t stand it when it''s down and it''s hot and humid outside.

I don''t how long your hair is but if it''s long and down, people will miss out on that great back on your dress!

So I didn''t even think about that if I wear it down. So completely down is out. Thanks Panda!
9.gif

blackpolkadot

Shiny_Rock
I''m going to have the pictures of my dress removed because FI lurks, but suggestions are still welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results