shape
carat
color
clarity

"Hair Do"

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

larussel03

Brilliant_Rock
I was watching the home shopping network last night and, in a moment of weakness and frustration over growing out my hair, bought the Jessica Simpson long straight Hair Do.....should come in a couple weeks, Im'' excited to see what longer hair will look like, since I havent had it since middle school.....

Anyone else have this stuff? I bought synthetic...500.00 for real hair may be a good deal for some, but it''s a TON for me!

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/18/2007 10:38:12 AM
Author:*~Sweetpea~*
I was watching the home shopping network last night and, in a moment of weakness and frustration over growing out my hair, bought the Jessica Simpson long straight Hair Do.....should come in a couple weeks, Im'' excited to see what longer hair will look like, since I havent had it since middle school.....

Anyone else have this stuff? I bought synthetic...500.00 for real hair may be a good deal for some, but it''s a TON for me!
what is it - a wig? I''ve never bought a wig.... or any hair extensions or anything else like that. My mom was a wigmaster and I''ve tried them on but for long term use the $500 for real hair is much much better. It''s hard to get synthetic to look natural in person.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/18/2007 12:01:31 PM
Author: Cehrabehra
what is it - a wig? I''ve never bought a wig.... or any hair extensions or anything else like that. My mom was a wigmaster and I''ve tried them on but for long term use the $500 for real hair is much much better. It''s hard to get synthetic to look natural in person.
Before buying real hair, I''d do some serious research. Recently a newspaper article here in my city discussed WHO and WHERE the hair came from. It was mostly from young girls in China and Russia who were paid infinitesimal amounts of money for selling their hair!
7.gif
I''ve considered getting extensions, but after reading about the exploitational nature, decided it wasn''t worth having longer hair.

larussel03

Brilliant_Rock
Yeah, honestly, I would never buy real hair just because I'm growing my own out, so it'd really be a waste of money for me. I was suprised they sell it though!

It's just a synthetic extension thing...should be fun to try!

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Post pics when it comes, I''m curious too!
1.gif

larussel03

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/18/2007 12:44:47 PM
Author: musey
Post pics when it comes, I''m curious too!
1.gif
I hope it''s decent just to wear once in a while...growing out hair is boring and long!!!

Officers girl

Shiny_Rock
Im growing mine out too
20.gif
definitely post pics I saw her on there but I didnt think to order any.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results