shape
carat
color
clarity

Hair Brushes

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Does anyone own a Mason Pearson Hair Brush?

Any other hairbrush recommendations?

Thanks!

poptart

Brilliant_Rock
Well that depends... what type of hair do you have?

*M*

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
I have very thick, medium length hair that I sometimes grow long.

poptart

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/14/2007 11:43:01 PM
Author: Jelly
I have very thick, medium length hair that I sometimes grow long.
Gotcha. Different hairtypes require different brushes. I have long curly hair, so I can''t use brushes (although I tried in the past and it made my hair poof out). As a general rule though, combs work really well because they don''t put as much stress on your hair. Here''s an About.com article "about" it (hehe) http://hairloss.about.com/od/hairfactsreferenceguid1/a/banbrush.htm?terms=hair+brushes

*M*

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
they are nice brushes, but it really depends on your hair type. I have thicker hair, and most MP''s cannot get through it all. I use a Denman for that. I have kids MP brushes for my kids, who have finer hair than I do, and much shorter. The MP''s did not go through to my scalp, just brushed the top of the hair.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
I agree with Diamondfan. I have a Mason Pearson brush and while it is very nice I just don''t feel like it gets down through to my scalp. I also prefer a Denman.

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
OMG.

Husband #1. Cats #2. Mason Pearson brush #3.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE my brush. I've had it for YEARS. I wash it every now and then as part of my upkeep.....

I feels it gets all the way down to the scalp and is so great at getting each and every strand! But I don't have very thick hair...but it is very long...

I can't live without it.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results