shape
carat
color
clarity

Had you ever ate any "fake meats" ?

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOL pea protein pretending to be beef is fake "meat" IMO. Not sure why you're trying to argue with the actual creators of the product, it was created literally as imitation beef.

I'm not arguing with or defending creators of the product. I'm replying to your comment and explaining why veggie burgers are not fake meat. Fake meat to me is meat covered up by artificial flavors and protein grown in a lab.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The imitation meat seems to have a lot of additives, some bad for you. I don't eat any meat products with added ingredients if I purchase it for myself. If you eat out, you can't know. I won't even buy Costco chickens any more because they add all kinds of junk to them. It may be a moot issue to some, but I have found that I feel much better if I eliminate these things. Just a personal choice.

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lab grown meat? Bleh! Future generations can benefit from that. That's fine with me. But I'm not there, lol. I wouldn't find it hard at all to be a vegetarian. I'm not sure I'd miss meat, but I can't say for sure. I understand I need protein, but there are other ways of getting it. I'm also not a big fan of soy, just not great for me.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I got no kids and maybe 20 years left on earth.
I think the earth may last that long.

I think the earth will last much longer. It’s humankind that probably won’t. But I agree. You and most of us here should be safe for the time we have left. But our children and grandchildren and future generations? Who knows. But the earth will remain standing imo.

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just like I tend to avoid GMO based food, I also will avoid lab grown meat and products like Quorn. Sorry, not sorry, and no thank you. Look if I'm going to avoid Jimmy Dean which is some really weird shit and its supposed to be meat(lol), I'm going to avoid that other stuff too.

I been through too much allergy wise so will not take chances on that stuff.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
If you talking about the phony "meat" that's all the rage, no way, they have way to much sodium and are worse for people than real meat.
They would raise my blood pressure sky high.

Yeah, I'm shocked at the sodium in lots of manufactured/processed food, shocked.
I've seen single serving noodle soups with over 2000 MG in one serving. :nono:
I think the recommended max (for the whole day) is around 1500.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just like I tend to avoid GMO based food, I also will avoid lab grown meat and products like Quorn. Sorry, not sorry, and no thank you. Look if I'm going to avoid Jimmy Dean which is some really weird shit and its supposed to be meat(lol), I'm going to avoid that other stuff too.

I been through too much allergy wise so will not take chances on that stuff.

Im with you on that
GM food isnt allowed into NZ as a single item, but you never know what's in processed food
These scientists created a GM apple in an isloated quarantined facility and they had to export the fruit so someone could try it because it was illegal to do so here

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ok not meat
But the groceries got delivered and came with a free sample of this
it had a faint flavour of chocolate covered almonds but had a weird after taste
Ill stick with my usual strawberry milk
1580782454945166826261.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results