shape
carat
color
clarity

Had my first wedding = disaster dream this week!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
It involved my dress getting torn to absolute shreds, almost everyone (except one of my brothers) forgetting to come to the wedding, some random strangers crashing it before it even started and (my favourite)--the building actually falling down on top of us (it was apparently made of some sort of bamboo, so it didn''t really hurt, but still!). By the end of the dream, with beams falling on my head, I just sighed heavily like, "Of course...naturally *this* would happen." Then I woke up and had a good laugh.
1.gif

Anyone else have any of these dreams lately? Or is it only me?
6.gif

Still_Waiting

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve been bombarded by them lately, too...and we haven''t even set a date! (Maybe the dreams are due to THAT stressor in my life. LOL)

The real thing(s) can''t possibly happen like your dreams...at least that''s what I keep telling myself. Try to relax =) Enjoy the good laughs when you wake up!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
-A nightmare where the "best man" (FI doesn''t actually have one at the moment-although he did ask someone) anyway, the guy he asked came up and told me "D said I could have three people. On the invitation it says only 2, but I''m having three." Which really pi$$ed me off. AND woke me up.

-I had a nightmare that they wouldn''t let me marry FI because they were convinced he was a hermaphrodite. Don''t know what that was about. Then I was late to the wedding--which was with someone I didn''t even know. YEAH.

noelwr

Brilliant_Rock
I think I had 2, but now that I''m married I can''t even remember what they were. our wedding was perfect, so don''t worry, the dreams don''t mean anything.

gwendolyn - I remember a while back (maybe before you even were planning a wedding), you asked how ladies were going to do their hair as you were a bit worried because your hair is thin. sorry to bring that up, but just wanted to say that I have exactly the same problem and I ended up using a fake ponytail for my wedding and it turned out beautifully. have you figured out what you''re going to do with your hair?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results