shape
carat
color
clarity

Had my dress fitting!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Nov2109

Shiny_Rock
Well...after having my panic attack in my previous post about hating my dress, its 3 sizes too big etc, the fitting today went really well. They have to take it in 3 sizes, which is a little unnerving, but the seamstress kept saying "no big deal!" the owner also supervised the whole fitting which put me at ease.

I didn''t take any pictures, because you can''t really get an idea of what the dress looks like- I had "wings" of fabric in the back and sides that were 2-3 inches wide...kind of funny!

They did however let me put the sample on, pulled it tight and clipped me in it and I realized why I bought the dress, it looked beautiful, I felt comfortable, they fixed the whole big hip thing which was my main concern and I left happy.

I go back in two weeks for another fitting, I''m going to need a few because the dress is so big. I''ll definitely post pictures of the dress actually fitting me! I have 4 fitting scheduled as of now, not happy about that, but if thats what I need to make the dress perfect, I''ll take it! She said it may be more like 5 even 6...ugh!

Huge weight lifted off my shoulders! Thank you all for your support!

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Phew! Glad the fitting went well! Can''t wait to see pics of you in the dress.

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
that''s fantastic news!! glads that you still love it!!

monkeyprincess

Ideal_Rock
That''s great news. I knew it was going to work out. I bet it will look wonderful on you when it is properly fitted.

Nov2109

Shiny_Rock

I''m excited to go and try on my dress in two weeks, they can only fit one section at a time, starting with the bodice(apparently this is why they make it so tight because that is what holds up the dress!) and then they''ll start on the top once the bodice is fitted correctly.

I feel much better about the dress situation now...phew!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results