shape
carat
color
clarity

Gypsy, Brazen Irish Hussy, and MustangFan

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

basil

Brilliant_Rock
Less than 100 days now!

Invitations and dress fittings are my biggest worries right now.

How are you all doing?

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi hon. I''m okay, thank you for asking! I went for my first fitting on Friday. It was fun, the alterations woman AmberGretchen referred me to ROCKED. John and I were fighting much of last week about venues. We''ve pretty much decided we are going to cancel our current venue at the end of this week, after we book the alternate venue. I wanted to just give up and stay at the current venue, John was adamant we weren''t going to, and REALLY wanted to go to Vegas. But I think we''re okay now.

I''m just waiting to see where the wedding is going to be so I can tell my invitation vendor to start the presses!

Other than that, honestly? The thought of the wedding as a WHOLE (as in ALL the things that still need to be done and chosen and bought, etc.) fills me with almost paralyzing stress. But as long as I focus on a) the fact that we''ll be MARRIED (YAY!) when it''s over and b) individual tasks I''m okay.

I do need to call my photographer about our engagement shoot and schedule that for the week of July 4th though.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results