shape
carat
color
clarity

Gym Bag

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

blueyes157

Shiny_Rock
My FI said that one of his presents he wants for xmas is a new gym bag. He works out after work and grad school. I''m not exactly sure what to get him, it doesn''t need to be too big, big enough to fit some work out clothes and sneakers?

Any suggestions?

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ummm...does he usually wear a particular brand of gym shoes or gym wear? If so, I would consider buying him a gym bag that matches the shoes or gym wear brand he wears (i.e., Adidas, New balance, etc.) Good luck!

blueyes157

Shiny_Rock
Oh Monarch! That is a great idea! I''m going to look online right away (uhhh I should be working though!) hehe

THANKS!
36.gif

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
ebags.com is a great shopping site. tons of bags to choose from. i really like Ogio bags- they''re well-made and not too expensive.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Funny but places like Nordstrom Rack or Marshalls or Loehmanns typically have some brand name gym type bags that are very well priced. I am constantly amazed at what I find in shops like this.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results