shape
carat
color
clarity

Guys- can you donate to save the Indian Dancing Bears?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
OK...I just watched this show and I'm so sad. Adorable little bears are poached from their mothers...have hot needles with rope inserted through the top of their muzzels and out their noses and are dragged around by it and made to dance by their owners in the streets of India...they showed a baby bear having it done and I lost it...and it is basically burned into my brain now ...

This seems like such a nice organization....the guy doing the rescue has saved over 400 bears...

For 2 grand, they buy the bear back from the owner and set him up with a new trade so they can support their family that way...and the bear gets a new life'

I just figured that maybe someone reading this might be moved to paypal them a few bucks...since we all have had a few to spend on diamonds :)

It's Wildlife SOS...

Here is the link:

http://www.wildlifesos.com/IBR/bearhome.htm

niccia

Shiny_Rock
Thank you for posting this link. I will never understand how human beings can be so callous to other living creatures. I just watched Sharkwater and was horrified by that, and this is just as terrible. Thank goodness for the people that dedicate their lives to giving these poor animals a voice.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results