shape
carat
color
clarity

Guess who is making me a three stone ring?!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lovemyboy

Rough_Rock
LEON!! I am sending my current ring to him next week (i literally just had my stone set in a beautiful tiffany rep. from Whiteflash, but i have always really wanted a Leon)....I can hardly wait! I decided to do the "classic" like Kristy Darling and Ries, but I am going to do blue sapphire side stone instead of diamonds. I will post pics as soon as I get the ring back.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh it's going to be divine! Sapphires and diamonds together are my favorite combination--and you're getting it made by Leon--WOW!!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oooh, that''s going to be stunning. I can''t wait for the pics!!!!

lovemyboy

Rough_Rock
I think it will turn out really beautiful as well! I am sending him my ring at the beginning of this coming week and he will pick some some pear sapphires for me to choose from. I cannot wait to see the stones he gets in....he wants me to send my preferences for the sidestone to him when I send in the ring (enlongated, chubby, light, dark, etc.) That is what I am having problems with...I know I love the rich, medium blue sapphires, like the sapphires in the rings on his site now, but I am totally undecided on the whole chubby/elongated thing. Can anyone chime in and give me opinions/suggestions?

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
That is so exciting! Congratulations, you lucky girl!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
This is going to be gorgeous!

How big is your center stone? that might help with the pears.

lovemyboy

Rough_Rock
It is a 2.05ct...ring size 6.5 cause I like my rings a little loose....why can''t I be a 3.5
emcry.gif

NYCsparkle

Brilliant_Rock
wow!!!! thats gooing to be a stunner....leon could make a maul diamond look divine

Rock Candy

Brilliant_Rock
Oh it''s going to be absolutely GORGEOUS!!! I can''t wait to see the finished ring!!!

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
That is going to be one beautiful ring!! I love the 3 stone look with the round center and pear sides. The sapphires are going to set off your center stone so nice!!!

Congrats! Can''t wait to see pics.

KT

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''ts going to be amazing, I hope you come back with a ton of pictures!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
OH Boy another Leon in the works. It will be beautiful with the sapphires. Please post tons of handshots when you get your ring.

Linda

lovemyboy

Rough_Rock
Of couse, pictures of the ring are a given
emteeth.gif
! I can hardly wait....you all will most likely to be the first to see the ring (besides my DH). None of my friends in the "real world" have such an obessision with jewels and double claw prongs like me.

lisaC

Brilliant_Rock
You are soooh lucky
21.gif
It will certainly be a lovely ring. Congratulations! What wedding band will you pair it with?

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh it is going to be beautiful you lucky girl!

lovemyboy

Rough_Rock
Thanks lisac!! I have two different eternity bands, so I will see which looks best when I get the rings. One is a shared prong eternity band .05 rbs, and the other is a micro-pave band with fishtail engraving...i think it is around .70 tcw. I guess I will have to see which looks better when I get the ring :)

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh congrats..I''d love to have a Leon too someday...can''t wait for those pics once it''s done..

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Oooo can''t wait for pics. As for the pears, I like more fat and chunky than long and thin.

lisaC

Brilliant_Rock
I will check this thread religiously for photos!
1.gif

lovemyboy

Rough_Rock
Gothgrrl - that''s what I was thinking too. I really love the look of the not seeing any band when it is on my finger....just sapphire - diamond - sapphire. Not sure if it will happen though with my size 6.5 finger. I don''t want the sapphires to detract from the center stone, but I really want it to cover my finger from side to side. So I guess I will have to see what happens when Leon gets the sidestones in. Have I already said, I CANNOT WAIT!!
36.gif

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
I don''t think the sapphires will take away from the diamond. Leon knows what he is doing and I''m sure he''d pick stones that will complement. Lucky you.
36.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a lucky gal you are, I look forward to seeing the finished product!

CdnBlingGal

Brilliant_Rock
It sounds like it''s going to be STUNNING!!!

Beacon

Ideal_Rock
Great idea! I have a soft spot in my heart for 3 stone dia/sapph rings. My grandmother''s ering was a Tiffany dia/sapph 3 stone and one of my earliest memories of her is sitting in her lap playing with that ring. I was so fascinated by it. It''s a beautiful combination.

I have often considered having one made for myself. I am sure yours will be so lovely!

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Chubby pears! Definitely chubby pears!
OH, whatta gorgeous ring this is going to be! I can''t wait to see it!
30.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
I prefer chubby too. And I think I''d probably give Leon carte blanche on those, he knows what looks good.

lovemyboy

Rough_Rock
Lynn B & Ellen - I agree!! I think we have found the one time chubby is considered wonderful. I am definitely going to listen to his opinion about what he thinks would be the best choice. I have never seen any of his work that I haven''t loved.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results