shape
carat
color
clarity

Grrrrr, Wicked Venue Witch strikes again!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
I went to see the new co-ordinator at my venue on Saturday morning - it was meant to be Friday, but she rang me on Thursday to suggest we moved to Saturday to avoid being there on Venue Witch's day (she works Tuesdays and Fridays).

The new co-ordinator couldn't be more different or nicer. I think the WVW had made me out to be this complete OCD bridezilla bitch from hell. The new girl kept apologising for things they couldn't do - which I had never even dreamt of wanting/asking for - and she was looking more and more suprised as the meeting went on.

The WVW had told me that I could come in to set up on the Friday between 10am and 3pm - well it turns out that she forgot to mention that there is a wedding there till 2pm on the Friday and an evening event starting at 6pm. Nice...

So, we agreed with the new lady that we would have all day Thursday to set up the bulk of the decorations. The people having the wedding the next day were only having the ceremony there and the new co-ordinator reckoned they would be over the moon if I had decorated the place (mainly large amounts of ivy to cover this climbing frame type thing that is holding up the organ loft and isn't exactly beautiful) - as they weren't decorating at all.

She also thought it would be fine for the evening receptions as well.

Then I get an email this evening to say that she apologised for not telling me about the event on the Thursday evening (which she did tell me about), but that I couldn't now come in till the Friday.

This rather screws up my timetable, so I have written back to say that it's fine, but I will need at least 4 hours on the Friday (which will be difficult for them - but worse for me).

I see WVW's paws all over this - she is running the other events, new lady doesn't mention it till this evening - Tuesday when WVW has been in - and the way the email was worded left little unsaid reading between the lines.

Even worse it means that WVW will be hanging around on the Friday. Aaaaaaarrrrrgghhhh.

My father says I am to tell her to **** off if she dares even put her head round the door. For my father to say that is very out of character.

I am so annoyed.
29.gif

Stephanie

Brilliant_Rock
WVW just can''t let this go can she?! I''m so sorry for all the troubles you are having.

lliang_chi

Ideal_Rock
Dude this lady is getting B-horror movie scary. It''s like those zombies in the Evil Dead movie. They just don''t die. You should definitely go to the venue with "back up" some friends/family just to keep WVW at bay while you''re there.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/17/2008 5:44:33 PM
Author: lliang_chi
Dude this lady is getting B-horror movie scary. It''s like those zombies in the Evil Dead movie. They just don''t die. You should definitely go to the venue with ''back up'' some friends/family just to keep WVW at bay while you''re there.
Yeah! Do you know any big burly guys that would be free around the time you need to do it all?

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow-I can''t believe that she is still trying to do things like this. She sounds like a complete cow!

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Pandora,

Oh no! And I thought you were liberated from her. I think the only consolation (however small) is that she must have very, very unhappy life to be keeping this spitfulness running. I hope it turns out ok!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Pandora, If I lived closer I would come and subdue her while you set up the room .... I am a big girl and I think sitting on her would surely stop her misbehaving!!
9.gif

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Man mean people drive me nuts.
29.gif
Life is way too short to be running around being catty and trying to hurt people all of the time. I am sorry that VW is at it again Pandora!
39.gif
At least your new lady is nicer.

buttercup80

Shiny_Rock
What is wrong with this woman?! What a b*tch!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results